Asajj Ventress Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have had luck contacting SSC in the past. Sometimes, they have bits and pieces lying around. So there's absolutely no harm in trying. Best wishes. Sorry to hear about it. :(

If the sabre didn't break it should be an easy repair since she doesn't have a light up. If you want any help repairing the hand pm me.

Finally added this piece to my collection after eyeing her off for a LONG time.

Awesome story, I live in Australia, was on holidays in Japan and decided to go visit "Star Case", a local star wars shop in Koenji, Tokyo. I'm browsing through the store while my partner looks at me with pained boredom in her eyes, and admiring all the amazing collectibles in there (seriously, it's amazing). And then I saw Ventress sitting, boxed on the shelf and I proceed to flip out.

When he told me the price (21,000Yen - about $210USD) I just about died, bought it on the spot. It was an EX too.

Giant pain making it fit inside our suitcase, spent the whole flight hoping she made it home undamaged, best feeling putting her up on the shelf next to Talon, Aayla and Shaak Ti. :D

Awesome story, I live in Australia, was on holidays in Japan and decided to go visit "Star Case", a local star wars shop in Koenji, Tokyo. I'm browsing through the store while my partner looks at me with pained boredom in her eyes, and admiring all the amazing collectibles in there (seriously, it's amazing). And then I saw Ventress sitting, boxed on the shelf and I proceed to flip out.

When he told me the price (21,000Yen - about $210USD) I just about died, bought it on the spot. It was an EX too.

Giant pain making it fit inside our suitcase, spent the whole flight hoping she made it home undamaged, best feeling putting her up on the shelf next to Talon, Aayla and Shaak Ti. :D

Great find and the price is unbelievable! She really is well done and the EX is just icing on the cake. Congrats on the great addition!

Very cool! :hi5:

Get those pics up when you have a chance. :clap

Congrats, Dekekun! :duff

Asajj is a beautiful statue and I hope to add her to my collection in the future. :D

Congrats! Asajj is my favorite statue. In love with her. Im jealous I payed more than twice as much for mine though!

So I know the odds are non existent but does anyone have a spare regular head? There is a small defect on mine on the black facial tatoos that someone tried to cover up with pen (GAH) and it is not noticeable unless you are up close. But it is my favorite statue and the small defect does bother me. I tried not to let it but I have decided it does. So if anyone has a spare for some reason like a broken statue with an ok head let me know.

Can't hurt to ask right?

Worth a shot here , i had not luck on the WTB section. SO maybe someone here that is thinking about parting with theres can send me a PM. I am looking to buy one, have been looking for a while please PM me thanks guys and gals!

Worth a shot here , i had not luck on the WTB section. SO maybe someone here that is thinking about parting with theres can send me a PM. I am looking to buy one, have been looking for a while please PM me thanks guys and gals!

Good luck man! My favorite piece! Yeah, she's really hard to find. Popular and low edition sizes. Prices are really killer as of late but hopefully someone here will have a decent deal for you.

so I am playing with a thought of ripping of her clothes and go for a custom design... I fell in love with this look and now knowing how she looks beneath all the clothes.. makes me wanna do it.. what you guys think ??

10001472_10203408055142007_6321183711607594130_n_zpsafd11241.jpg

1504055_10153360600193532_3192140072333939153_n_zps0595d995.jpg

10175968_10153360599943532_1658932502994589248_n_zpseed2c9cf.jpg

well not my work.. this is how every ventress looks like beneath :lol

Well I can tell you what I think. As a die hard Ventress fan I think that picture looks dreadful and nothing like the character. But does it really matter what I or anyone else thinks? If you like it better you should go for it. :) It's your collection!

thats what I was thinking and hesitates me as well.. the typical ventress dress code would vanish..

Back