Hellboy II: The Golden Army spoiler thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Batty

Nexus 6
Reaction score
Since I don't want to make the same mistake I made with The Dark Knight thread, I thought it's time we had a Hellboy II thread for pics and info.

I know some of these pics were already posted in the other Hellboy thread.

That trailer was amazing! You can tell Del Toro really put his stamp on this one. I loved the first movie, and this one looks like it'll blow that one completely out of the water.

"THE GOLDEN ARMY AN UNSTOPPABLE FORCE .... "

" OH CRAP ! "

Lol , this movie is gonna be awesome , I cannot wait for this and the figures. Remember fellow fans pre order everything. Think how hard nazi kroeneon is to get now.

My man abe seems to have a bigger part this time which I love.
The way they have shown the new world of demons and what not is also another great addition to the series!!!.
In fact screw this one , I want part 3 now too !! :lol:rock

The new trailer rocks! It looks like there are a lot of new creatures on this one. And, of course...

Last edited:
Luckily all those images are stuff you'd see in the trailer anyway... and man oh man, what a kickass trailer!!!

But, I will now stay away as I don't want to read or see anything that might spoil things.

The scope of this film is much bigger than that of the first. EPIC!

It definitely looks like Del Toro and crew took some great bits and pieces from different stories in the comics and integrated them with the Golden Army plot. Great stuff! Bring on the 1/6!!!

Sideshow, can we get a figure of this guy, please?

In my best Tom Araya voice,

ANGEL OF DEATH!!!!

Beavis_6.gif

That new trailer looks great. :rock

Sure to be a Kick ass movie....First movie was awesome !!!

Anyone know who/what the Chamberlain is?

From IMDB
Doug Jones = Abe Sapien / The Chamberlain / The Angel of Death

Cool to know that the Angel of Death is also Doug Jones. He must have been exhausted after shooting

EDIT: never mind, google does miracles

The Chamberlain is this doorkeeper, servant, weird-looking fellow who is a man servant to the king of the Elvin Underworld - I know, this is getting complicated! But the Elvin Underworld will unfold itself for you when you see the film. That’s where our nemesis comes from, the Prince Nuada (Luke Gross) and Princess Nuala (Anna Walton), his twin sister, is Abe Sapien’s love interest, so you can imagine the complications that will arise from having our bad guy and Abe’s love twins coming from the same family… The Chamberlain is in that world. You’ll meet him briefly.”

I'm not familiar with the Hellboy comics. Is the movies based on comics or is Del Toro making it all up. I just read an article on The Golden Army in Epire Magazine and it sounded like the story and enemy's are made up.

Back