Welcome to SideshowCollectors.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Universal MODster
    Feedback
    8 (100%)

Default Serenity Spirit Animal

QMX has 11 handmade artist proof "Senerity Spirit Animal" available through their newsletter! Go get one if you want one!!! And they are only $69.95!!!

Last edited by lcummins; 03-26-2008 at 09:41 PM.

2. Fanboy Collectibles  160x600 Entertainment Earth 250x250-NFL
    Administrator
    Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Panjo
    Things I'm Selling
    Follow Darklord Dave On Twitter Add Darklord Dave on Facebook Visit Darklord Dave's Youtube Channel
    No offense to the QMX people, but...

"Hey bud, I can get us some stuffed animals real cheap, think we can turn them?"

"Sure, we'll slap Serenity stickers on them and sell them for 4 times the price - the fans we'll eat them up!"

Universal MODster
    Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darklord Dave View Post
    No offense to the QMX people, but...

"Hey bud, I can get us some stuffed animals real cheap, think we can turn them?"

"Sure, we'll slap Serenity stickers on them and sell them for 4 times the price - the fans we'll eat them up!"

But they're Artist Proofs!!!

besides a fox, what exactly is it?
    Not for glory. Not for honor. Not for the hunt. But to clean up the mess.

Administrator
    Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Panjo
    Things I'm Selling
    Follow Darklord Dave On Twitter Add Darklord Dave on Facebook Visit Darklord Dave's Youtube Channel
    It's Mal Reynolds animal spirit guide.

What makes Malcolm Reynolds a great leader? He's clever, instinctive and fiercely protective. He's also wry, mischievous and tenderly sentimental. Let's face it: He's a fox. A wily gray one who's on alert with a hungry, faraway gaze.

We've found those qualities embodied in the QMx Mal Fox (irony not included), the first in a proposed line of Serenity Spirit Animals. This exquisite hand-sewn plush gray fox features the multicolored gray, white and brown (of course) coat that is unique to the breed. His majestic face captures the realism of the fox's expression and his playful nature.

Crafted with custom-made fabrics and an armature that underpins a realistic pose, the QMx Mal Fox is heirloom quality. He's 14.25" high and comes with a free set of Capt. Malcolm Reynolds dog (or should that be fox?) tags from his service in the Unification War. We're offering just a precious few of these artist proofs for $69.95 each. Your response will help us determine if we should make more.

So bag yourself an elusive Mal Fox before he gets away!
    Sorry, can't post the link - these are exclusive to QMx insiders.

Universal MODster
    Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader AL View Post
    besides a fox, what exactly is it?
    Basically, an animal that "represents" the spirit of one of the Serenity characters. This one is supposed to represent the "foxy" nature of Captain Mal.

These are hand-made Artist Proofs to determine if there is a demand for them. Only 11 made and available for sale through the newsletter only.

KurJen - Kurgan Mod MODERATOR
    Feedback
    10 (100%)
    This has got to be a joke right?! I mean I love Firefly and Serenity...but a f'n spirit animal?!?! Give me a proper 12 inch figure please...not some damn stuffed animal.

Finger-Lickin' Good
    Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Yeah, first make things that are actually part of the series and then make all of the useless unrelated merchandise to mooch off the Serenity name.

Really, I'm still waiting for the 20" Serenity replica (which will be good, they got a great guy working with them with a computer model of the ship) and then there was some really nice artwork they were thinking about making a while back.

I just bought all 11 of these and I'm going to destroy 10 of them and sell the only one for like a 100$-I'll make a kill'n.

Master of BagEnd
    Feedback
    My goodness, plastic and now animals, good lord it would be nice to get some quality collectibles for Firefly/Serenity. It's dejecting to see the offerings we have with this line ...........................