Welcome to SideshowCollectors.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 49 of 56 FirstFirst ... 39454647484950515253 ... LastLast

Default Re: Oldie but goodies (Power Rangers)

Yeah I cant remember where I read it, but PR Samurai is doing so well that Bandai-A said they want to continue on with the Samurai line up. So as sniper said I doubt we'll be getting a dragonzord anytime soon.

2. Collectibles Direct UK-300x250 Fanboy Collectibles  300x250
    omg ... anyone more information about that megazord? (or has products from that line and can say anything about the quality? pre-order info? anything ? really die cast?

Secrets have a cost.
    Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by I and I View Post
    omg ... anyone more information about that megazord? (or has products from that line and can say anything about the quality? pre-order info? anything ? really die cast?
    I own the re-release of the MegaZord from 2010/2011 and absolutely love it. It's a tad smaller than the original release from the nineties, but still very similar with most all of the same articulation. It really is a blast from the past. I stumbled upon it at a Wal-Mart after months of looking. Definitely worth the pick-up.

Secrets have a cost.
    Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sniper33 View Post
    doubt it will be coming out. the only thing for mmpr that has been released recently was the rita figure (assuming i didnt miss something).
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmoredFoe View Post
    Yeah I cant remember where I read it, but PR Samurai is doing so well that Bandai-A said they want to continue on with the Samurai line up. So as sniper said I doubt we'll be getting a dragonzord anytime soon.
    Thanks for the info., all. I'll remain hopeful, but won't hold my breath.

Local Assassin
    Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Think he is talking about that Import Megazord that was posted a few posts back, not the 2010 Megazord that was released in the US.

Yeah if your talking about the SRC megazord, then there might be a chance to get a dragon Ceasar.

That takes me back. wow.

This dates me, but Power Rangers was my first obsession along with Aladdin when I was about five. After a long stretch of dis-interest since the original MMPR, the nostalgia bug has bitten me.

Now, thanks to several wasted hours on Netflix, I'm trying to track down the cooler stuff I never had as a kid.

What is a fair price for a complete or boxed Megazord and Dragonzord? The eBay prices are all over the map.

What are your essential MMPR/Zyuranger toys?
    http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b94/ryanjeri/ErikAvatar.jpg

Ive seen really nice Dragonzords for about $100 but you can usually talk people down from that. Not sure if thats a going price, but thats what Ive seen that for at conventions and what not...ebay is a different story. Everything on ebay is rare and hard to get and costs a million dollars apparently.

Thanks for the tip. What's everyone's most recommended MMPR-era Megazord?
    http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b94/ryanjeri/ErikAvatar.jpg

Page 49 of 56 FirstFirst ... 39454647484950515253 ... LastLast