Oldie but goodies (Power Rangers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I cant remember where I read it, but PR Samurai is doing so well that Bandai-A said they want to continue on with the Samurai line up. So as sniper said I doubt we'll be getting a dragonzord anytime soon.

omg ... anyone more information about that megazord? (or has products from that line and can say anything about the quality? pre-order info? anything ? :p really die cast?

omg ... anyone more information about that megazord? (or has products from that line and can say anything about the quality? pre-order info? anything ? :p really die cast?

I own the re-release of the MegaZord from 2010/2011 and absolutely love it. It's a tad smaller than the original release from the nineties, but still very similar with most all of the same articulation. It really is a blast from the past. I stumbled upon it at a Wal-Mart after months of looking. Definitely worth the pick-up.

doubt it will be coming out. the only thing for mmpr that has been released recently was the rita figure (assuming i didnt miss something).

Yeah I cant remember where I read it, but PR Samurai is doing so well that Bandai-A said they want to continue on with the Samurai line up. So as sniper said I doubt we'll be getting a dragonzord anytime soon.

Thanks for the info., all. I'll remain hopeful, but won't hold my breath. :lol :(

Think he is talking about that Import Megazord that was posted a few posts back, not the 2010 Megazord that was released in the US.

This dates me, but Power Rangers was my first obsession along with Aladdin when I was about five. After a long stretch of dis-interest since the original MMPR, the nostalgia bug has bitten me.

Now, thanks to several wasted hours on Netflix, I'm trying to track down the cooler stuff I never had as a kid.

What is a fair price for a complete or boxed Megazord and Dragonzord? The eBay prices are all over the map.

What are your essential MMPR/Zyuranger toys?

Ive seen really nice Dragonzords for about $100 but you can usually talk people down from that. Not sure if thats a going price, but thats what Ive seen that for at conventions and what not...ebay is a different story. Everything on ebay is rare and hard to get and costs a million dollars apparently.

he is up for pre-order

TOY-TOK-2543.jpg

TOY-TOK-2543_05.jpg

TOY-TOK-2543_06.jpg

I pre-ordered this ... really love it :) Best Zord ever. Realy hope for a dragonzord to.

Yep, I just pre-ordered this bad boy!!! Damn hes beautiful. I want all the SRC sentai robots. Still gotta catch up on them.

Medicom dragonranger, kibaranger or Kingranger please! Though, please dont make Kiba ranger a short ass. We all want the White ranger to be full size.

Just seeing this thread now but I still have all my 1990s Bandai Power Rangers as well...too bad they're all beat up and stained from playing with them so much as a kid :D

Wow this thread brings back memories. Was a fan of the green and white rangers back then. That little whistle flute sound is still stuck in my head till this day lol

Back