NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Belichick should just go all in and try to acquire Andre Johnson from the Texans, especially since Brady's not getting any younger.

Belichick should just go all in and try to acquire Andre Johnson from the Texans, especially since Brady's not getting any younger.

I'd be for it, IF they could fit it under the cap, but that's not very likely. They'd just need to keep Gronk in bubble wrap until January and be good to go.

Giants should pick up Andre Johnson. I'm not entirely comfortable with the WRs we have on the team. Victor Cruz is SOLID and the rest of them are questionable. Rueben Randle has his ups and downs. Beckham Jr is nursing a hamstring pull and who knows how he will be. Those hamstring injuries is tricky. :slap Am getting antsy for the NFL season to start!!

Looks like Johnny Football is wasting no time throwing his career away.

10392326_613502914218_3538081779492983642_n.jpg

I saw a great comment somewhere that he was making an antenna for his money phone:rotfl

I don't see how Manziel is going to have a long career. If his off the field activities don't ruin it for him he's going to get killed on the field. I'm just glad the Eagles weren't stupid enough to pick him up this year....though Marcus Smith wasn't exactly a winning pick either.

I caught a bit of the HOF game. It's good to see the Coughin Death Stare in mid-season form already after Eli's fumble.

Yeah, why do helmets in the state of Florida look so bad. Jacksonville's two tone is dumb. Tampa's HUGE logo is dumb and the new Miami logo is 100x worse than the old one.

Back