How old are you?

• Thread starter The Dwimmerlaik
  • Start date
Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
30 turning 31 next month.
To guys and girls above 30: is 31 good or bad ?!!?

31 is really bad if it turns out that your partner dumps you, your dog dies, you lose your job, you develop an intolerance to your favourite foods, your house burns down and you mistakenly end up on a 'persons of interest' file with some government bureau that sends its goons around at 3am on a Saturday morning to trash your figures in a search for drugs and explosives contraband.

On the other hand, if all that happened at 30, then things are looking up!

31 is really bad if it turns out that your partner dumps you, your dog dies, you lose your job, you develop an intolerance to your favourite foods, your house burns down and you mistakenly end up on a 'persons of interest' file with some government bureau that sends its goons around at 3am on a Saturday morning to trash your figures in a search for drugs and explosives contraband.

On the other hand, if all that happened at 30, then things are looking up!

:lol

I don't even want to know my age anymore.

I know that I enjoy more things at 30 than at 20. Somehow, things tend to irritate me more these days too............

few yrs ago, I was shocked to find some old guy is about 50 when he looked 65. all those yrs of puffing cigs can do wonders!

30 and enjoying it. I look like I'm 18 though, it's not as bad as I thought though.

Judging by many of my old classmates from school I look pretty good for just about 30. Some of these other guys look much closer to 40. I've been fortunate.

Thirty eight, and already realising its too late to get into it serious (kids and all that) - only got back into collecting a couple of months ago, it's a killer looking at the sales thread with normal house hold bills in the way. Damn you gas bill!

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk 2

Back