Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just learned that a co-worker isn't here today (at my real job), because his best friend lost his wife, daughter, and newborn baby granddaughter in the mudslide. It's so, so sad.

:( I came into the thread to wish you the best of luck with whatever you decide to do with your business. That news knocked the wind out of me... that's more loss than any one person should have to bear, my heart goes out to him. Terrible.

Good luck with your business Allison. :hi5:

Thank you! Good luck with your business, too!

:( I came into the thread to wish you the best of luck with whatever you decide to do with your business. That news knocked the wind out of me... that's more loss than any one person should have to bear, my heart goes out to him. Terrible.

It's very heartbreaking. I wish we could all die of old age, in our own beds, but that's not reality; tomorrow is not a guarantee. I wish people didn't have to suffer so much grief. I would be out of my mind if I lost family the way that man did.

Allison, on the news they said they found a baby still alive and it's mother. Was it the one you were talking about?

Allison, on the news they said they found a baby still alive and it's mother. Was it the one you were talking about?

Hey, Ween. I guess the daughter wasn't home and is alive, but the grandmother (Christina Jefferds) and the granddaughter - 4 months old, not a newborn - (Sanoah Huestis), were killed.

Just having a little fun with this Wolverine contest on twitter:)
Wolverine 002.jpg
Wolverine 001.JPG

1175537_648109118541726_1159820171_n.jpg
:p from Crypticon last year,
my sis 'n law and moi with a big ol' Predator--hecks yah!! I'm the one with the yellow dreads

:lol It's just how I've always posted selfies here. It's a shame Dev isn't around as much to shop them anymore.

Deckard, I don't think you need a haircut as much as a new style. I like the long hair, it just needs some stylin'!

Back