The Blu-Ray Upcoming, News & Info Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
battle-beyond-the-stars-cd.jpg

Hmm, looks like the Target steelbook is 2D only. And no EE Steelbook from Best Buy this year? That's strange.

Yeah, it appears its 2D only. That I don't know. I haven't seen anything yet. I'm getting the gift set with the statue off Amazon.

Does anyone know if there will be a desolation of smaug extended DVD coming out? I read somewhere that Peter Jackson is planning a massive six movie extended version of the whole Lord of the rings story with even more extended content. That's the one I want on bluray, so I want the extended versions on DVD right now.

Does anyone know if there will be a desolation of smaug extended DVD coming out? I read somewhere that Peter Jackson is planning a massive six movie extended version of the whole Lord of the rings story with even more extended content. That's the one I want on bluray, so I want the extended versions on DVD right now.

Plenty info on the first question above. Now for the super EE set. Jackson said during the panel it's something that could happen someday if there is enough demand to get WB to get behind it.

Plenty info on the first question above. Now for the super EE set. Jackson said during the panel it's something that could happen someday if there is enough demand to get WB to get behind it.

Really? 'If', oh, Peter, you coy bastard, you. :lol
He should have just asked people to empty their wallets as he left the stage. This series has made me a double dipper extraordinaire.

Really? 'If', oh, Peter, you coy bastard, you. :lol
He should have just asked people to empty their wallets as he left the stage. This series has made me a double dipper extraordinaire.

I think the way the crowd (including myself) reacted when he said that told any WB execs there we wanted it. I agree with your statement though.

I think the way the crowd (including myself) reacted when he said that told any WB execs there we wanted it. I agree with your statement though.

Yeah, I'm sure they know after this is over, that the suckers (ie. me) are going to lined up like a zombie horde clamoring for mega box sets with any 'added footage' we can get, regardless of which editions we've already purchased.

Yeah, I'm sure they know after this is over, that the suckers (ie. me) are going to lined up like a zombie horde clamoring for mega box sets with any 'added footage' we can get, regardless of which editions we've already purchased.

I'm with ya. :duff

Back