Treebeard Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's an awesome piece, the only difficulty is in displaying it because it's so tall. It usually seems to end up being put on top of whatever the rest of the collection is displayed in. Since Treebeard's looking down that's kind of appropriate, but you need to get up close to see all the detail and texture which makes it such a great piece.

If you like the character at all and you can get it for a good price, I'd strongly recommend it, bust collector or not.

I got mine today too! Thanks Tony! (Orcmaster).
I have no idea why I got rid of it the first time, it's simply stunning. One of, if not the, best busts. Probably even more detailed than most statues. A nice substitute for having no Treebeard statue. And I only paid £30 more than what I paid for it from Sideshow, so I'm happy.
It looks more impressive than last time....and seems lighter too! lol.
Someone on the LOTRGuide forum said that this bust is for the more serious collector, but I have to disagree as it's the only Treebeard SSW item we have (other than the medallion of course!), and it is Treebeard sculpted by Weta of course! So I think the price will rise now, as people seek to add a Treebeard to their collections.

Treebeard was my first piece and still my favorite piece.

I love it... and I will never part with it. Till death do us part. :lol

Back