How many have a complete Collection or how many R U Short

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: How many have a complete Collection or how many R U Shor

I have tried both extra crunchy and creamy, and trust me, creamy is better Bodie.

Well i'm certainly no completist.
I just collect the good guys primarily although I do have a couple of non-scary looking Baddies(Orig Balrog,Cavetroll,Saruman,RWOS,GOW and Morgul Lord).I'm a woos and don't like the bad guys, my collection is in my bedroom and they scare me(pathetic I know).

I simply must have the Horse/Rider series, all of which I have including pre-orders and Sam & bill as I do count him too.

I have the majority of what I want although to complete the Collection I would still LOVE a Witchking in Trueform(pesky thing, just can't seem to get one) and a Treebeard.So I will hunt for those once some others paid for.

shell
x
:toast :gimli :ent :nazgul

It's not pathetic Shell, I was once scared by the Wormtongue bust! I sat up a bit too quickly and it was staring me in the face. ARGH!

Hmm, those baddies you have sound pretty scary to me! I'm sure you would love the Mouth Of Sauron bust...

Thanks Frodo:wave

hee hee, that happened to me once but with Gollum.
Back when I first started collecting I wanted everything and bought a lifesize cardboard cut out of Gollum, it gave me nightmares, so it lasted about 2 days and has been packed away ever since.

Yeah the baddies I got are facing away from me so they don't look too bad.Although the RWOS is much scarier than I thought it would be !.

MOS scares me in the film, can you imagine what I would be like with him in my collection.I'd never sleep again, :google

:toast :gimli

Back