Video slidesow of my collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uscmhicks

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys , im from the uk and im 16 years old :D , the youngest member of the board ?.
I have been an avid collector of sideshow , palisades , and a few others since I was about 13 and received the 1:1 scale facehugger bust ( which i adore :lol ).
I figured so you guys could get to know me more I would post up my collection and tell you why I started to collect. Basically when I was 12 I was being sent into hospital every night with chronic pain in my pelvic area and lower back and a few other places !!. It is horrible , and they become so often , I could say to a friend " I had an attack last night " and he would instantly know what i meant. Whilst I am writing this I have just got back from the hospital and from using gas and air for pain. So anyway for a year they hadn't a clue what was wrong with me so i decided to pay for a private appointment which cost me £80 ( about $160 us ) and within 5 mins they diagnosed me :lol. Shows you what the nhs in th euk are like right. They make you feel better only if you make there wallets fatter :lol. So it turned out I had prostatitis which is a sort of an infection of the prostate gland , they put me under and apparently me prostate was doubled its size!!!.
It was really getting me down so for my 13th b-day my dad decided to get me something special , he knew I had love for movies and with all the spare time I had to sit at home with this illness all I could do was watch movies!!.
He purchased me the facehugger bust and wrapped it for me , the day I opened it I knew my room was one day going to be covered in them :rotfl.

3 years have passed and my illness is kinda under better control with long term antibiotics and pain killers so its getting better. My room is now covered with collectibles and after watching pitu do his reviews I had to do my own to represent the uk , so I started reviews about a month back , so on the vid check my channel and have a look round.
I hope you guys don't mind me posting all this as im sure none of you have the time to read all this crap :lol:lol. But I feel I can no you better if you know the true me and my collection. I was going to post this as an introduction ( even though I had already done a short one ) but I figured the collection was more important and the passion behind why I collect .
Well heres the update video of my ever growing collection and if you get the time subscribe to my channel please , I love to see that number go up.
And if you don't like the video song please turn it down , its just im addicted to it ever since I saw bale in " Harsh Times " which I did like and would recommend as a decent movie.
Ok im going way over the top , any comments are welcome and I hope to make some good friendships over here as well as using it as a way to overcome this damn pain lol :D
Thanks for the time and great site , Tay.
:chew:chewhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7kn4qSAFEI

thanks guys , its the kind words like such that make me carry on.
Lucky me with my illnesses now have a virus making me feel real crappy:monkey2.
My body seriously sucks..:rotfl

HolyNecropostingBatman.jpg

Back