HT AVPR Alien

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got an email over a week ago from SSC saying that they were getting this in stock and were going to be taking my money. But after that I have yet to hear from them with shipping or anything. Has anyone else gotten an email about shipping or anything else? Thanks guys.

I got an email over a week ago from SSC saying that they were getting this in stock and were going to be taking my money. But after that I have yet to hear from them with shipping or anything. Has anyone else gotten an email about shipping or anything else? Thanks guys.

Not yet. Very anxious to know soon!

Got mine too! Here on Tuesday!!

Yeah, my superior ninja skilz must have worried Shannon, so she decided to ship them to everyone at once, right after I asked about them. Hmmmmm!

Woot!!!! I just got my AVP:R Alien. Damn, I love living in NorCal. I get stuff in 2 days from SSC!! Got class tonight, so I will try to get it up by this weekend. Thank you FedEx for your early morning deliveries! Makes my day go much better!!!

I received the Hot Toys AvP:R Alien from Sideshow.

While HT did use the body of the AvP Alien and the feet of the Aliens version, the head and hands are new sculpts.
This Alien also comes with a very cool Facehugger. The Facehugger is poseable as well, with bendy legs and tail.

I am going to add the 5th spike from an AvP Alien to this version of the Alien though, as I think all Aliens should have the 5th spike.
Overall, it's a great figure.
I've added a couple of comparison shots of this fig with the AvP and Aliens versions.

On to the pics...and there's alot of 'em...

100_4380.jpg
100_4383.jpg

100_4387.jpg
100_4388.jpg

100_4386.jpg

100_4396.jpg

100_4400.jpg

Con't...

Great pics Sabres!

The fleshy things on the AVPR alien's mouth looks pretty thin and they're stretched very far when the alien's mouth is open. I wonder if that'll be an issue in the long run.

100_4386.jpg

I was wondering, does the AvpR alien come with stiff plastic hands along with the rubber, bendy ones? (Like with the ALIENS aliens).

Great pics Sabres!

The fleshy things on the AVPR alien's mouth looks pretty thin and they're stretched very far when the alien's mouth is open. I wonder if that'll be an issue in the long run.

100_4386.jpg

I was wondering, does the AvpR alien come with stiff plastic hands along with the rubber, bendy ones? (Like with the ALIENS aliens).

Nope, just bendies with this one, they look pretty damn good, but I'd have liked rigid ones as well.
Just editing my review and photo's today so I'll hopefuly send it off to Michael tonight.

Just finished editing my pics, here are a few samples before the review goes up-
pose5-1.jpg

huggerback.jpg

headdetail-3.jpg

compdetail.jpg

3aliencomp.jpg

Yeah I'm worried about those tendons on the mouth also. I guess I just won't pose him with his mouth open too often.

eventhough I'm not getting him i would still hate for other collectors' tendons to snap. Althought I think it would be okay for you to tke pics with the mouth opened and just not leave it opened on display. Also do I have to worry about that on the predalien, the tendons snapping from beig stretched all of the time?

I went a different direction with my pic. Also I broke her right leg at the knee trying to put the leg on. Very fragile, be careful.
HotToysAVP-RAlien4.jpg

Back