Official ASK SIDESHOW form

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last question..Does sideshow have any plans to make a Quinlan Vos premium format? He's my favorite Jedi.

I have a quick question, not sure if this is the right folder or not though. I know you have a license with Blizzard and Dethwing is in the works. Do you think that SSC will revisit the Diablo line? It would be nice to have additional pieces to go with the Barbarian and Diablo, such as the Butcher or a Wizard class (any other class) statue for that matter. Thanks

Last question..Does sideshow have any plans to make a Quinlan Vos premium format? He's my favorite Jedi.

Sorry but I do not know. If a product has not been talked about or revealed in any way through the Sideshow site or social channels, then it will not be revealed through an Ask Sideshow thread on a forum board. I really do not know if Vos is in the plans/cards or not but if he happens to be I would not be able to answer a yes here.

I have a quick question, not sure if this is the right folder or not though. I know you have a license with Blizzard and Dethwing is in the works. Do you think that SSC will revisit the Diablo line? It would be nice to have additional pieces to go with the Barbarian and Diablo, such as the Butcher or a Wizard class (any other class) statue for that matter. Thanks

I would think it is possible but I really do not know if any Diablo products are in the development pipeline or not at this time.

-SideshowAlex

Just a heads up, but in the coming soon section of the SS site, I still see the Game of Thrones Season 3 Limited box set and that was out a while ago. Not sure if they were keeping that there for a reason, but just thought I would ask and see.

Alex do you know how many new licenses will be announced?

Sent from the Cack Pit of the Millenium Falcon

With the recent announcement that Hot Toys has the rights to make 1/6 Star Wars figures, does this mean SSC no longer has the rights?

Thanks
She answered that in SF. They will both continue to make 1/6th scale figures.

Exact quote: " Sideshow still has the Star Wars license. So yes, both Hot Toys and Sideshow are producing Star Wars collectibles."
Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

She answered that in SF. They will both continue to make 1/6th scale figures.

Exact quote: " Sideshow still has the Star Wars license. So yes, both Hot Toys and Sideshow are producing Star Wars collectibles."

Ok, cool. I don't go to SF that much. I'm glad because I really like Sideshow Stuff.

Ok, cool. I don't go to SF that much. I'm glad because I really like Sideshow Stuff.
Yeah I'm over there pretty much just on the Ask Sideshow page. Its constantly open on my phones browser. Me too. I'm glad that they'll both be doing them. Also HT has said that they won't do the same things so as not to mess around wirh the other companies, unless they feel they can do it better

Yeah I'm over there pretty much just on the Ask Sideshow page. Its constantly open on my phones browser. Me too. I'm glad that they'll both be doing them. Also HT has said that they won't do the same things so as not to mess around wirh the other companies, unless they feel they can do it better

Hmmm, well That's cool, but I hope we do get a HT Han Solo, and another Luke. We'll see though!

Could Sideshow use the new "intrinsic scan" technique for further busts and statues? For example the Keaton Batman PF and the Terminator 2 Battle Damage PF.

It looks much more realistic, a little bit like the skin texture of Enterbay, Hot Toys and Blitzway:

https://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h279/thx217/IMG_3488_zps8cae2b5b.jpg~original

https://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h279/thx217/IMG_4239_zpsa16fa216.jpg~original

https://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h279/thx217/IMG_4240_zpseb93d9d6.jpg~original

https://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h279/thx217/IMG_4243_zpsb48344b8.jpg~original

Why are some [newer] Premium Format statues hollow ?

This doesn't just apply to larger statues but smaller ones as well ie-New Red Skull

Also are there plans to continue the Jim Lee style X-Men PFs?

Will will see a new Storm Premium Format from the Gold Strike Team?

This doesn't just apply to larger statues but smaller ones as well ie-New Red Skull

Questions about the production of a piece are typically out of my realm of knowledge, so I really am unable to answer questions as to why certain materials are used on a piece, why a piece was produced in a certain fashion, etc. most of the time.

As for your X-Men questions....I really do not know if more Jim Lee-esque X-Men pieces are in the future or not. I'm not privy to a lot of info when it comes to the development of pieces.

-SideshowAlex

Questions about the production of a piece are typically out of my realm of knowledge, so I really am unable to answer questions as to why certain materials are used on a piece, why a piece was produced in a certain fashion, etc. most of the time.

As for your X-Men questions....I really do not know if more Jim Lee-esque X-Men pieces are in the future or not. I'm not privy to a lot of info when it comes to the development of pieces.

-SideshowAlex

Hey Sideshow,

Can you please put our minds to rest about this whole X-men statue hold? Is it true there are rights battles going on behind the scenes between fox and disney?

Also, is there anyway Jim Lee versions of Bats and Supes are planned? (No matter how far in the future they might be)

I am putting my house up for sale and I am wondering if it is safe to put my statues in a storage facility? They are all boxed in the original foam boxes and placed inside the shipper boxes. I am worried about what change in temperatures will do to them. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hey there new member here! Getting used to the site and just picked up the prime/starscream statue pre order.

And I just wanted to say that the new Optimus/Starscream G1 (Generation 1) statue version looks amazing!!! I really hope you guys continue making Generation 1 Transformer statues, I think it'll be a huge hit.

May I suggest a few future pieces of large scale that I and like 1,000 others would pre order tomorrow from you guys:

1). G1 Soundwave in a pose with all of his cassettes in animal modes would be unreal!

2). G1 King Grimlock on his throne with his flaming sword and crown (hint see my avatar). This would be legendary.

3). G1 Starscream Coorronation with purple cape and crown!

4). The mother of all combiners! Huge size G1 Devastator, Predaking and Bruticus!!!

What's the number for product development, I have more G1 transformer ideas :)

C'mon please!! Just bring me one of these..

Back