Official ASK SIDESHOW form

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Alex. Will those charcoal colored extra bottom bases that have been added below the original bases on the new Styracosaurus and Spinosaurus be optional or are they going to be permanently attached to the base? I have quite a few of the older releases and kind of want to leave them off so they match up better when I display them all together.

Hello Alex. Will those charcoal colored extra bottom bases that have been added below the original bases on the new Styracosaurus and Spinosaurus be optional or are they going to be permanently attached to the base? I have quite a few of the older releases and kind of want to leave them off so they match up better when I display them all together.

They will be affixed to the base, so they will not be removable.

-SideshowAlex

Hi Alex,

On SF you said that SS still has the Turtles license. Will there be any new products coming out in the future? Also is the license exclusive to the comic versions because if so I'm totally happy. Will we ever get to see PFs?

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Hi Alex,

With how beautifully you guys at sideshow did the Master Chief premium format, is there any chance of you guys getting the rights to and producing any Gears of War inspired statues?

Hi Alex,

On SF you said that SS still has the Turtles license. Will there be any new products coming out in the future? Also is the license exclusive to the comic versions because if so I'm totally happy. Will we ever get to see PFs?

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

I'm not sure what future turtle products will be (type. etc.). I don't believe we are licensed to do anything beyond comic and maaaaaaaaybe TV.

Hi Alex,

With how beautifully you guys at sideshow did the Master Chief premium format, is there any chance of you guys getting the rights to and producing any Gears of War inspired statues?

I don't foresee anything Gears of War related anytime soon if at all.

-SideshowAlex

Thanks Alex. I really appreciate the response.

I hope one day you guys get the gears of war license.

Is the new Captain America (Allied Charge) Premium Format's belt going to be removable like the batman PF? Or if not, are we going to be able to hook or unhook each individual item on it ourselves? (Shovel, gun and knife)

Also, what are the chances Sideshow does a Kit Fisto Premium Format? Any in the works?

Are there going to be any other 1/6 star wars releases this year after may 4th?

Hi Folks!

New to the boards but not Sideshow. :) I have a couple of questions Alex:

1. Can you confirm if there are any Star Wars Mythos statues on the horizon? I was hoping to see some sneek peaks for the May 4th, but sadly nothing regarding the Mythos line. :(

2. A couple of years ago, there was mention of 3 Conan statues in the works - 2 5th scale and 1 PF. The PF is up for preorder and the Fury of the Beast has been released. Is there another 1/5 scale in the works?

I realize you can't confirm dates or specifics. Just trying to see if these are at least still on Sideshow's radar.

Thanks!!!

Oh one other question Alex....

Any plans for more G.I. Joe 1/5th scale statues in the future? I thought the Snake Eyes and Stormshadow polystone statues were fantastic and I'm hoping there are more down the road!

Hi Alex, and first of all, sorry for my bad english :)
I have been talking to many people, initially interested in the Yoda lifesize statue, but as me, they are sad about the high price, and the ES, so a lot of us have decided not to buy it. We think that, with that price, at least it should be limited to a low number. So my question: is it posible you turn back and limite the ES of this statue?
Thanks, regards

Back