Welcome to SideshowCollectors.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    musiclovingdj

Default SAURON in the next 30 days

I just got the newsletter
    It says that Sauron will be on his way in the next 30 days
    WHOO HOO
    FINALLY

2. Fanboy Collectibles  160x600 Collectibles Direct UK-300x250
    Sir Tristram
    Yeah, I saw that....I got my e-mail earlier.
    ...and Galadreila nd Amon Hen....and the first two highlander figs.... :bang

Diesel
    welcome to 3 weeks ago...

Sir Tristram
    It didn't give the 30 day notice 3 weeks ago.

jlcmsu
    No newsletter for me yet just the affiliate one I got earlier but I don't recall seeing him in it. I did get the email notice about Sauron coming in which I believe was a 30 day notice.

Deadly Dagger
    :eye

he is coming

jlcmsu
    Yup, and I couldn't be happier

schueybull
    oh god that means having to find more room on the shelves,as this will be the biggest statue must find a top place to put him,

AsuraZak
    I am really wondering if I should have ordered this statue from SS. I thought about the ebay price drop on Sauron... flood, and buy then.If this statue is hollow (gawd forbid), I can see breakage happening. Taking a chance on ebay is kinda risky, I suppose.

jlcmsu
    Yeah, he is a statue I think you might see ebay people wishing they had bought from somone like SS, Fireside, Darkshadow, etc. He does have spots that could be problems because we know that anything can happen during transit.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast