Mazinger Z & Super Robots (Shogun Warriors) and other Mecha - Official thread!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mazinger Z & Super Robots (Shogun Warriors) and other Mecha - Official thread!!

anybody else excited for the 40th anniversary editions?? :yess:

Re: Mazinger Z & Super Robots (Shogun Warriors) and other Mecha - Official thread!!

im excited but i dont think i can afford them at this point

bbts already put them up for pre order, mazinger and aphrodai looks hella cool

i hope they do the head and pilder too

looking forward to voltes v as well, missed out on those 2 editions big time. most of the PO has ended. cripes.

the mazinger POs are up on BBTS

which PO's have ended?

mazinger is still up. for voltes v however, most have sold out already.

ah, a friend of mine gave me an original voltes, then he asked for it back when he found out how much they went for

ah, a friend of mine gave me an original voltes, then he asked for it back when he found out how much they went for

you should have considered burning bridges and kept voltes v. kidding. :lol
the fallout of ed209 and my elder pred's meh reception gave me a chance to PO before it sold out(asian retailer). yey.lolz

hehe very nice

i hope one of these days we get a chogokin live action movie done properly ala pacific rim

hehe very nice

i hope one of these days we get a chogokin live action movie done properly ala pacific rim

This. Oh my God this. I would buy tickets in advance. Plus I'd love to see giant chogokin toys. Probably end up being plastic tho.

Voltes V is the only one I care about as well. I already have the original run of the Maz figures and I sold my Aphrodite a while back, I just don't care about the female
figures. I also want to pick up that God Mars.

Threezero is making an Aphrodite A next. It actually looks much better than their Mazinger.
THZ10033.jpg

that threezero aphrodite actually looks pretty awesome

it looks nice.
but, it looks a bit more like 3a's iron man line come to think of it.

ThreeA sometimes adds a bit too much of their own design into the licensed figures. So much so that they kind of lose the design of the original.
Aphrodite actually keeps the original look quite well. If they would have used a similar hip design as Aphrodite has on their Mazinger I think it would have looked much much better.

I'll be really impressed if they do a Doublas or a Garada-K7. Someone needs to step up and start doing the villains. We always see these same characters, I want
villains.

I'll be really impressed if they do a Doublas or a Garada-K7. Someone needs to step up and start doing the villains. We always see these same characters, I want
villains.

This. My 2 favorites right there. However, they better do them right. I was not a fan of 3A's Mazinger.
I will admit this Aphrodite looks great tho.

ThreeA sometimes adds a bit too much of their own design into the licensed figures. So much so that they kind of lose the design of the original.
Aphrodite actually keeps the original look quite well. If they would have used a similar hip design as Aphrodite has on their Mazinger I think it would have looked much much better.

agree 100 percent

More Mazinger...ugh. I love Maz like the next guy but jesus, there are so many other robots out there. Why don't we get some Grendizer or Gaiking or Getter Dragon.

Back