Man of Steel (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I was a little boy I was rough housing with my dog in the living room next to my mom's priceless china cabinet. The dog was really hyper but since it was my first wrestling match I just kept on antagonizing him until he flew into the curio, shattering all the china. I thought we should probably stop at that point but my dog wouldn't calm down. Naturally, I snapped his neck. Looking back I probably should have just taken him outside or moved to another room but since it was my first tussle I really didn't know better. 20/20 hindsight and all. Oh well, valuable life lesson learned.

When I was a little boy I was rough housing with my dog in the living room next to my mom's priceless china cabinet. The dog was really hyper but since it was my first wrestling match I just kept on antagonizing him until he flew into the curio, shattering all the china. I thought we should probably stop at that point but my dog wouldn't calm down. Naturally, I snapped his neck. Looking back I probably should have just taken him outside or moved to another room but since it was my first tussle I really didn't know better. 20/20 hindsight and all. Oh well, valuable life lesson learned.
You must have been really young to pull an MOS like that!
MOS whenever your in a fight you can't avoid causing mass destruction to property without meaning to.

Back