The DIE HARD Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My attempt at sculpting hair

2014-08-09 11.35.39.jpg

Cool, I've got one of these in the works for almost a year now. I'm waiting for it to get painted.

Finished McClane sculpted by Inigou
huma6uva.jpg
<br />
<br />
jyzy3e2e.jpg
<br />
<br />
zaga4ebe.jpg
<br />
<br />
yje8e6ag.jpg
<br />
<br />
vy6e5ydu.jpg
<br />
<br />
quvy6e7a.jpg
<br />
<br />
6aryju6e.jpg
<br />
<br />
emu3enah.jpg
<br/>

6aryju6e.jpg
<br />
<br />

I honestly don't think HT could do it better. Loved the sculpt, but it always gets lost when painted that's why I opted out.

But THAT....Jesus man. That's a grail.

6aryju6e.jpg
<br />
<br />

I honestly don't think HT could do it better. Loved the sculpt, but it always gets lost when painted that's why I opted out.

But THAT....Jesus man. That's a grail.
Thank you sir! You liked the sculpt but didnt think the likeness was good?

Liked the sculpt but everytime I saw a paint-up something was lost. You finally nailed it.

Just stick a smoke in his mouth please.
Thank you man....I cant there is no hole and its not my head to drill one out....ill sticky tac one in there for ya tomorrow.

Last edited:
11C495CE-6B8C-409B-9700-313CAE7CF25C_zpsbbnycslr.jpg

This guy has been in the pipeline for a LONG time. Not as good or as bloodied as Jake's but I think he's turning out well. I need to add a tattoo and do a bit more griming up and he'll be done.

Have any customizers consider like just sculpting a hair piece that can just lay on top of the Joe Colton head? Wonder if they could make a pretty penny off of that?

Have any customizers consider like just sculpting a hair piece that can just lay on top of the Joe Colton head? Wonder if they could make a pretty penny off of that?

Thats pretty much what I did. I stole hair from a travolta headsculpt, cut it, modded the Colton head and hair to fit, sculpted the parts to smooth it out and then repainted the head myself.

Thats pretty much what I did. I stole hair from a travolta headsculpt, cut it, modded the Colton head and hair to fit, sculpted the parts to smooth it out and then repainted the head myself.
Hey l do the mods around here buddy! Jk man great job

Back