Your All Time Favorite Movie!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
without a doubt -

SW_-_Empire_Strikes_Back.jpg

Empire is a brilliant movie. Within the first 10 minutes we already have a short story that has our undivided attention. Luke has not returned, we need to close the gate, chances of survival, Han says **** it and goes out looking for him.

Lay this template over PM or AOTC….O my god slow slow slow…..
ROTS recaptured the essence of Star Wars in the first sequence, but dropped right after that!!

Fight Club is my all time favorite movie, but there's scenes in it that I have to skip over to enjoy the movie. It's a personal movie for me, so it's not something I want to watch with others. You know the rules!

For my favorite movie that I enjoy without skipping scenes is One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest!

Braveheart has been my all time favorite for as long as I can remember, but lately I've been leaning toward V for Vendetta.

All time FAVORITE "movie" or "movie(s)"??

Anyways, my all time favorite is...................

"Braveheart!"

[ame]https://youtu.be/lEOOZDbMrgE[/ame]

29bki6d.gif

smiley_braveheart.gif

I love a lot of movies. However, Braveheart has ALWAYS found a way to separate itself from the rest of the pack for me personally. No movie I've ever watched moved me more than this one. Since I've seen it, it has been my all time favorite.

The Quiet Man, The Searchers, The Wild Bunch are my top 3. It's hard to pick # 1. Hehe shows my age too, lol

If I must choice best , most perfect movie in every aspect that would be: SE7EN (1995)

Howewer, my favorite movie is (but not best) is: THE GOOD,THE BAD AND THE UGLY (1966)

But, most memorable of all-time movie is: SALO 120 DAYS OF GOMORA (1975) - this is by far most sadistic movie ever made.

All time FAVORITE "movie" or "movie(s)"??

Anyways, my all time favorite is...................

"Braveheart!"

[ame]https://youtu.be/lEOOZDbMrgE[/ame]

29bki6d.gif

smiley_braveheart.gif

That's a beautiful scene! The movie is pretty historically inaccurate, but it's still great!

SCI FI: PITCH BLACK/Chronicles of Riddick... they stand a re-watch when I want to, but Star Wars/Empire taken alone are close to my heart.
WESTERN: Dammit, I love Rio Bravo - but my kids don't even 'get' cowboys! That's a selfish watch-er.
POST APOCALYPTIC: I can hear them cheering through Mad Max - Fury Road - I like watching it alright, especialy with them, but ROAD WARRIOR has ALWAYS been my favourite.
WAR: think it has to be PLATOON. FMJ is up there tho.
INDIE/BLACK HUMOUR: I do love watching In Bruges... but also Perrier's Bounty makes my top 10.
COMEDY: THE RINGER - can we make it easier by naming one from each genre?

This is difficult!

Back