Dejarik Holochess Set Expansion Pack Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here ya go, curtosy of Rebelscum... they usually have clear packaging shots for all of these:

25.JPG

This one goes here. That one goes there.

I tried; I failed ,LOL,

thanks Galacticboy! Gotta remember about Rebelscum in future, didn't know they did those shots. Such a cool set - worth the $50 from a few years ago.

Anyone looked at theirs recently? The plastic tray for mine used to look clear, similar to the pic above , now its vintage Kenner-looking yellow

Last edited:
:gah: Still looking forward Sideshow trying to come up with a terrific Chewie, R2 and C-3PO. Wish I could make this scene on my shelf. :impatient: :impatient: :impatient:

1376374526327140.jpg

Got this when first released hoping Sideshow would untimately offer follow up items such as the seats featured on that shot in superfresh post or even the console and chair Han sits in when Luke is training. Would make for an awesome display. Please Sideshow, my Dejarick table feels lonely.

:lol 7 years since this chess set came out, it promised so much of what might have been, SSC delivered nothing.

Other than SSC Old Ben, SSC Farmboy Luke sucks, Tamashii made Threepio and don't even mention R2 or Chewie:lol

Add a few sounds to the light-up feature and i'll get every single Falcon dio they put on the market, even if i have to sell blood to afford it.

Well, releasing both the characters and the environment that goes with them at the same time can help boost sales. Much like their Hoth offering, i believe Sideshow could benefit from this approch in the futur.

Just picked this set up cheaply from evilbay - none of the original packaging, and non-exclusive version with just the eight figures.

Quick question before I accidentally damage this thing irreparably, not that the previous owner helped much - the yellowy loser guy's axe head was no longer attached and the figures are covered in little chips...

Was the table initially shiny-new shiny? I.e. not weathered down with paint? Don't want to accidentally scrub the finish off if that's how it's supposed to be!

(Cos if it was shiny shiny - sheesh I don't want to know what this thing is covered with...)

Hah thanks! Those photos seem pretty hi-res/conclusive. I'd thought I'd confirm what I suspected; the seller's camera really didn't pick up the dirt, and made it look completely shiny/new so I wasn't sure if it was just a camera thing.

I'm going to get the isopropanol out and give it a gentle going-over in that case. The table seems to be in good nick underneath the grime

Just picked this set up cheaply from evilbay - none of the original packaging, and non-exclusive version with just the eight figures.

Quick question before I accidentally damage this thing irreparably, not that the previous owner helped much - the yellowy loser guy's axe head was no longer attached and the figures are covered in little chips...

Was the table initially shiny-new shiny? I.e. not weathered down with paint? Don't want to accidentally scrub the finish off if that's how it's supposed to be!

(Cos if it was shiny shiny - sheesh I don't want to know what this thing is covered with...)

Also note that the little figures are made of pewter and are EXTREMELY easy to break. They may as well have made them out of playdoh.

Back