Welcome to SideshowCollectors.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 281 of 360 FirstFirst ... 181231271277278279280281282283284285291331 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,810 of 3600
  1. #2801

    Default Re: GI JOE 30th Anniversary

    Quote Originally Posted by thenammagazine View Post
    Just picked up Airtight and the Techno Viper this weekend. I was worried that Airtight, being in the Renegades line, wouldn't fit in with the other non-Renegades stuff, but he does, and quite well, actually.

    My fav modern 3.75 to date.
    Techno is cool too..but Airtight is a fantastic figure.

  2. Collectibles Direct UK-300x250 Collectibles Direct UK-300x250 Fanboy Collectibles  300x250
  3. #2802
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Augusta, Georgia
    Posts
    17,010
    Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Reputation
    Been looking for the new Wave for weeks now DOn't think I'm ever gonna find them. all of my local stores, ( Toys R us, Walmarts( 4 of them) target, and k-mart) have not restocked their GI joe figures since last october.
    It's About a Bunch a Brightly colored superhero military guys, teaming up with ninjas, A Real life Pro Wrestler, and a Real Life football player. They Fight a supervillian terrorist organizeation which is lead alternatively by a genetic compiste of earth's greatest historical figures in a hilarious snake-man costume, and a used-car salesman
    http://www.polished-turd.com

  4. #2803
    Worlds Greatest Detective
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    7,346
    Feedback
    43 (100%)
    Reputation
    Blog Entries
    5
    Add MANDO on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by thenammagazine View Post
    Just picked up Airtight and the Techno Viper this weekend. I was worried that Airtight, being in the Renegades line, wouldn't fit in with the other non-Renegades stuff, but he does, and quite well, actually.
    That was my concern too with Airtight but he came out fantastic! I'm actually really glad he wasn't released as part of the 25th series. He would've been a lanky disproportioned mess riddled with crappy parts reuse.

  5. #2804
    Quote Originally Posted by lerath666 View Post
    Been looking for the new Wave for weeks now DOn't think I'm ever gonna find them. all of my local stores, ( Toys R us, Walmarts( 4 of them) target, and k-mart) have not restocked their GI joe figures since last october.
    lol, im with you. 2 TRU's, 3 Walmarts, 2 Targets and nothing for last few months, my retail stores are broken

  6. #2805
    At ease, disease!!!!
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Slaughterbombing poindexters.
    Posts
    53,656
    Feedback
    11 (100%)
    Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by MANDO View Post
    That was my concern too with Airtight but he came out fantastic! I'm actually really glad he wasn't released as part of the 25th series. He would've been a lanky disproportioned mess riddled with crappy parts reuse.
    I am as well. The knees ankles and wrists would've been jacked. Instead, he's actually pretty durable. I love how the helmet fits over the hood on his suit. He's still on your To-Do list, right?

  7. #2806
    I don't even consider Airtight to be part of the Renegades line, to be quite honest. Just like Lowlight isn't "really" a Pursuit of Cobra figure.

    I'm really glad Hasbro's hiding classic characters in these new lines!
    W: Lego 6990 Monorail, 12" GI Joe Land Adventurer, SS exc. Destro & Snake Eyes V2, MOTUC Champ Champ. Have lots to trade but haven't pulled the Premium trigger yet so check TFW2005, Hisstank.com or just PM me.

  8. #2807
    Here is my modern 4-inch collection (25th/RoC/Resolute/PoC/30th/Renegades). It has every character that has been released apart from the RoC Kamakura. Enjoy:



  9. #2808
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Augusta, Georgia
    Posts
    17,010
    Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Reputation
    So i've heard that in some places zombie vipers are shelf warming.

    anyone living in one of those mythical places?
    It's About a Bunch a Brightly colored superhero military guys, teaming up with ninjas, A Real life Pro Wrestler, and a Real Life football player. They Fight a supervillian terrorist organizeation which is lead alternatively by a genetic compiste of earth's greatest historical figures in a hilarious snake-man costume, and a used-car salesman
    http://www.polished-turd.com

  10. #2809
    Quote Originally Posted by lerath666 View Post
    So i've heard that in some places zombie vipers are shelf warming.

    anyone living in one of those mythical places?
    Are they really?

    Maybe the distribution is finally catching up with demand. Seems like Renegades Storm Shadow is showing up in stores too.

    I know that up here in Canada, the local Walmart is getting new GI Joes... first I've seen in a long, long time. It's just the Hazard Viper wave, but it's SOMETHING.
    W: Lego 6990 Monorail, 12" GI Joe Land Adventurer, SS exc. Destro & Snake Eyes V2, MOTUC Champ Champ. Have lots to trade but haven't pulled the Premium trigger yet so check TFW2005, Hisstank.com or just PM me.

  11. #2810
    Quote Originally Posted by DPrime View Post
    Are they really?

    Maybe the distribution is finally catching up with demand. Seems like Renegades Storm Shadow is showing up in stores too.

    I know that up here in Canada, the local Walmart is getting new GI Joes... first I've seen in a long, long time. It's just the Hazard Viper wave, but it's SOMETHING.
    Same here guy, I'm thinking it's the addition of the other languages that is delaying the waves.

Page 281 of 360 FirstFirst ... 181231271277278279280281282283284285291331 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Happy 30th Anniversary, ESB!
    By jedibear in forum Star Wars-Statues, props, etc.
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 01-05-2010, 10:57 AM
  2. ALIEN 30th Anniversary!
    By Sabres21768 in forum Aliens & Robots-Statues, props, kits, etc.
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 07-16-2009, 11:06 AM
  3. Fs: Darth revan 30th anniversary
    By NobleWarrior in forum For Sale/Trade- Action Figures
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-20-2009, 08:47 AM
  4. Elvis 30th anniversary
    By Karl Stromberg in forum Other topics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-20-2007, 11:32 PM
  5. T. Sanda's 30th Anniversary Print
    By IrishJedi in forum Star Wars-Statues, props, etc.
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 03-15-2007, 11:24 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •