GI JOE 30th Anniversary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just picked up Airtight and the Techno Viper this weekend. I was worried that Airtight, being in the Renegades line, wouldn't fit in with the other non-Renegades stuff, but he does, and quite well, actually.

:exactly:
My fav modern 3.75 to date.
Techno is cool too..but Airtight is a fantastic figure.

Been looking for the new Wave for weeks now :( DOn't think I'm ever gonna find them. all of my local stores, ( Toys R us, Walmarts( 4 of them) target, and k-mart) have not restocked their GI joe figures since last october.

Just picked up Airtight and the Techno Viper this weekend. I was worried that Airtight, being in the Renegades line, wouldn't fit in with the other non-Renegades stuff, but he does, and quite well, actually.

That was my concern too with Airtight but he came out fantastic! I'm actually really glad he wasn't released as part of the 25th series. He would've been a lanky disproportioned mess riddled with crappy parts reuse.

Been looking for the new Wave for weeks now :( DOn't think I'm ever gonna find them. all of my local stores, ( Toys R us, Walmarts( 4 of them) target, and k-mart) have not restocked their GI joe figures since last october.

lol, im with you. 2 TRU's, 3 Walmarts, 2 Targets and nothing for last few months, my retail stores are broken :dunno

That was my concern too with Airtight but he came out fantastic! I'm actually really glad he wasn't released as part of the 25th series. He would've been a lanky disproportioned mess riddled with crappy parts reuse.

I am as well. The knees ankles and wrists would've been jacked. Instead, he's actually pretty durable. I love how the helmet fits over the hood on his suit. He's still on your To-Do list, right? :pray:

I don't even consider Airtight to be part of the Renegades line, to be quite honest. Just like Lowlight isn't "really" a Pursuit of Cobra figure.

I'm really glad Hasbro's hiding classic characters in these new lines!

Here is mine with every character released apart from RoC Kamakura in the Modern Era (25th/RoC/Reloslute/PoC/30th/Renegades):

KGrHqRpgE8WVcVmBFBPWjggLYFw60_57.jpg

Here is my modern 4-inch collection (25th/RoC/Resolute/PoC/30th/Renegades). It has every character that has been released apart from the RoC Kamakura. Enjoy:

KGrHqRpgE8WVcVmBFBPWjggLYFw60_57.jpg

So i've heard that in some places zombie vipers are shelf warming.

anyone living in one of those mythical places?

Are they really?

Maybe the distribution is finally catching up with demand. Seems like Renegades Storm Shadow is showing up in stores too.

I know that up here in Canada, the local Walmart is getting new GI Joes... first I've seen in a long, long time. It's just the Hazard Viper wave, but it's SOMETHING. :)

Are they really?

Maybe the distribution is finally catching up with demand. Seems like Renegades Storm Shadow is showing up in stores too.

I know that up here in Canada, the local Walmart is getting new GI Joes... first I've seen in a long, long time. It's just the Hazard Viper wave, but it's SOMETHING. :)

Same here guy, I'm thinking it's the addition of the other languages that is delaying the waves.

Not here either. I have only seen 3 zombie vipers myself and loads of everyone else ( except renegades storm shadow whom ive never seen).

Despite finding a couple new gems stashed behind other product boxes by douchy kids, mine are still loaded with Cobra Commanders, Dukes, frosty Destros and sunburned Zartans. :dunno

Whenever I've gone to Wal-Mart lately, I've seen quite a lot of the new stuff; Sci-Fi, Zombie Vipers, Law and Order, etc.

Sure. I don't go to that one often unless I'm suffering from insomnia, but if people want me to check my local stores, I'll keep an eye out for them.

Yeah. Send me it. Do you mind Toys R Us prices if I find them there? I've seen new stuff there from time to time as well.

Back