GI JOE 30th Anniversary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just picked up a couple blue Cobra Troopers at Dollar General. I opened one up since its packaging was bent up and its not a bad figure. I didn't realize these (as well as the black troopers from wave 1) were city strike Cobra Trooper repaints with a different SMERSH setup.

Not a bad 6 buck figure. :yess:

The SDCC set is growing on me. At first I was upset that Baroness was included in it, but I guess she's not a retail seller really. It's hands down Hasbro's best female sculpt yet imo, and will be a great compliment to my slowly developing 30th/Definitive ARAH display.

Though I'm still most excited about the new 30th Cobra Commander. I'm getting two, and would have gotten a third if the card was individual to the character. the new 30th Storm Shadow & Snake Eyes are great as well. Just some really great releases from Hasbro. I hope there are big things to come in the next half of the year.

Too bad its an epic box set. Only really interested in Baroness, Ravage, and Bludgeon. Really wanted the Starscream/Cobra Commander set two years ago, but it sold out before I had the chance to get it. Didn't care for the Destro set though. Its a fun thing for an exclusive though. Wish they'd do more really.

Too bad its an epic box set. Only really interested in Baroness, Ravage, and Bludgeon. Really wanted the Starscream/Cobra Commander set two years ago, but it sold out before I had the chance to get it. Didn't care for the Destro set though. Its a fun thing for an exclusive though. Wish they'd do more really.

Yeah, I really have no interest in the vehicle crossovers and stuff. If I get lucky and snag a set I will only be keeping the figures. At least it's better than Marvel Universe exclusive. I guess Hasbro isn't doing a single card Joe exclusive this year. :(

i was really looking foward to the new ultimate snake eyes and hasbro went and put the fuggly retaliation head on him. leave it to them to f@%$ it up!

Target is clearancing out Joe stuff I would guess to make way for the stuff coming in like the Eaglehawk which should be appearing soon?

Anyways, the Combat Cruiser with Nightfox for 13 bucks, couldn't resist picking up another at that price. :yess:

Hello everyone,

It has been a very long time since i have been here. I have had to move from the west coast back to the east and while doing so I have had to sell all of my GI jOe figures. i never knew i would miss them like I do now.

Here is a picture of my old collection. I was wondering if anyone is interested in selling a few. I am mainly interested in the Dreadnocks, Cobra commander, Serpentor, the twins, and Dr. Mind Bender. If so just send me a PM and I will get back to you. Thanks a bunch! Yo Joe!

Bummer. This thread is dead just like one of the most incredible lines of the last decade.
I loved getting back into Joes as an adult. I had so much fun seeking out the ones I wanted and watching the line grow.
Been bummed for a long time about their absence, can't find them in stores anywhere, and I think that prolonged absence and lack of availability has killed my desire to continue with the line, no matter what they do next. :(
Keeping what I do have dear though. Never letting them go again.

There is allways Ebay, and Joecon figures.

Speaking of Joecon, anyone else following/planning to get this years zombie set?

You don't have enough Zombie Vipers or are there going to be Joe zombies to fight your horde off? :lol

Back