Welcome to SideshowCollectors.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 360 of 360 FirstFirst ... 260310350356357358359360
Results 3,591 to 3,600 of 3600

Default Re: GI JOE 30th Anniversary

Target is clearancing out Joe stuff I would guess to make way for the stuff coming in like the Eaglehawk which should be appearing soon?

Anyways, the Combat Cruiser with Nightfox for 13 bucks, couldn't resist picking up another at that price.
    http://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic19253_1.gif

2. Fanboy Collectibles  300x250 Entertainment Earth 250x250-NFL
    Baroness one is pretty kewl.

And Hasbro has gotten a lot of mileage out of the VAMP mold.

Gorilla Enforcer
    Feedback

It has been a very long time since i have been here. I have had to move from the west coast back to the east and while doing so I have had to sell all of my GI jOe figures. i never knew i would miss them like I do now.

Here is a picture of my old collection. I was wondering if anyone is interested in selling a few. I am mainly interested in the Dreadnocks, Cobra commander, Serpentor, the twins, and Dr. Mind Bender. If so just send me a PM and I will get back to you. Thanks a bunch! Yo Joe!

Necro bump!

I've got a bunch of 3 3/4" Joes for auction ending tomorrow including all of the GI Joe Collector Club Figure Subscription Service figures released to date.
    Auctions all started at $20, some are still pretty low. If any SSF members win one of my auctions, I'll give a 10% discount, just PM me. PM me if you have any questions.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/minimate-fan...p2047675.l2562

Bummer. This thread is dead just like one of the most incredible lines of the last decade.
    I loved getting back into Joes as an adult. I had so much fun seeking out the ones I wanted and watching the line grow.
    Been bummed for a long time about their absence, can't find them in stores anywhere, and I think that prolonged absence and lack of availability has killed my desire to continue with the line, no matter what they do next.
    Keeping what I do have dear though. Never letting them go again.

BATS ON MY FACE
    Feedback
    8 (100%)
    There is allways Ebay, and Joecon figures.

Speaking of Joecon, anyone else following/planning to get this years zombie set?
    It's About a Bunch a Brightly colored superhero military guys, teaming up with ninjas, A Real life Pro Wrestler, and a Real Life football player. They Fight a supervillian terrorist organizeation which is lead alternatively by a genetic compiste of earth's greatest historical figures in a hilarious snake-man costume, and a used-car salesman
    http://www.polished-turd.com

Quote Originally Posted by lerath666 View Post

Speaking of Joecon, anyone else following/planning to get this years zombie set?
    You don't have enough Zombie Vipers or are there going to be Joe zombies to fight your horde off?
    http://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic19253_1.gif

Freaked Out!
    Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by lerath666 View Post

would love it... too far to actually make it tho

BATS ON MY FACE
    Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niltusk View Post
    You don't have enough Zombie Vipers or are there going to be Joe zombies to fight your horde off?
    Yes.
    It's About a Bunch a Brightly colored superhero military guys, teaming up with ninjas, A Real life Pro Wrestler, and a Real Life football player. They Fight a supervillian terrorist organizeation which is lead alternatively by a genetic compiste of earth's greatest historical figures in a hilarious snake-man costume, and a used-car salesman

BATS ON MY FACE
    Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ross SC View Post
    would love it... too far to actually make it tho
    Non attendee sets?

Page 360 of 360 FirstFirst ... 260310350356357358359360