UFC, etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't find Tate attractive at all, so I never noticed. And having such a lame nickname and walking out to Katy Perry crap annoys me.

I don't find Tate attractive at all, so I never noticed. And having such a lame nickname and walking out to Katy Perry crap annoys me.

I agree with everything you said, but it was difficult not to notice. Has nothing to do with attraction.

Anyway, the women's division is weak right now. That fight just was not exciting. Definitely hoping Cyborg comes to the UFC.

I think the UFC is trying for Gina Carano to fight Rhonda. I doubt the Cyborg fight will happen, not sure if Cyborg's recent Muay Thai loss effected it. But Dana and Gina are talking.

I went to the fights on Saturday and while some of the fights didn't live up to the hype the event itself was awesome. The energy at live fights is always different
than at home watching on TV. Like I said even a crappy card is fun. As for Tate's ****, they've always been pretty big.

Most know I'm a huge fan of Bones, but they have to tell these guys they can't continue to keep their fingers extended like that. I really don't see why he doesn't do the same thing, but keep a closed fist. Glover could have easily faked an eye poke, and Bones would've lost a point cause he kept doing the same thing.

Its been a while since I missed an actual event but this one was I actually missed. I did get to watch the prelims at least. I'll find a way to watch the few fights I care about. Im a big Jon fan as well, but for some reason Im waiting for someone to beat him. I don't see it happening anytime soon, but hes just so dominant
I feel like who ever lands that lucky punch or gets through that defense its just going to be a crazy exciting moment.

It has to be someone with a speed advantage and isn't crazy short. Don't think I've seen anyone that meets those requirements in the division.

Wow, no talk of the Brown/Silva fight? Or the great night of fights Saturday night? Almost every fight ended with a finish....and most by the underdogs.

Brown/Silva was an all out war. Brown can take a liver shot and Silva can take a head shot (too damn many in this fight tho).

Hell yeah man, that was a great night of fights. I was really impressed by Cruckshank as well. They kept saying he was the under dog and I was at home going "what this guy kicks peoples heads off" then bam!!!! I was really hoping Lorenz Larken won his fight as well, but regardless of him losing Im still a fan
of his. Hes just a great striker. Brown/Silva as stated that was just an all out war. Such a great fight.

In other MMA related news...did you guys see that Eddie Alverez is injured so he wont be on the PPV against Chandler. I almost feel like Bellator needs to just
let the PPV idea go.

* I wrote Lavern Clark...instead of Lorenz Larken not sure what I was thinking

Last edited:
Hell yeah man, that was a great night of fights. I was really impressed by Cruckshank as well. They kept saying he was the under dog and I was at home going "what this guy kicks peoples heads off" then bam!!!! I was really hoping Lavern Clark won his fight as well, but regardless of him losing Im still a fan
of his. Hes just a great striker. Brown/Silva as stated that was just an all out war. Such a great fight.

In other MMA related news...did you guys see that Eddie Alverez is injured so he wont be on the PPV against Chandler. I almost feel like Bellator needs to just
let the PPV idea go.

Yeah, this is the 2nd Bellator PPV that's lost the main event. Hopefully they cancel the PPV and just show it on Spike like the last one.

Yeah, this is the 2nd Bellator PPV that's lost the main event. Hopefully they cancel the PPV and just show it on Spike like the last one.

From the sounds of it there just going to replace Eddie with another fighter and let Chandler just have a fight. I really love the tournament format but it really doesn't allow them to build stars.

Nah, UFC is pretty boring to me now adays. And going by all the traffic this thread gets these days, I can tell most feel the same. I'd rather watch BJJ matches.

Nah, UFC is pretty boring to me now adays. And going by all the traffic this thread gets these days, I can tell most feel the same. I'd rather watch BJJ matches.

and..........can I change my mind? Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad I caught the last 3 fights. TJ dominated. First Sacramento champ, well deserved. More impressive than Silva/Weidman easily.

Back