Welcome to SideshowCollectors.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
    Super Freak
    Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Default Re: ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

I would really be interested in seeing someone weather Hercules individually.

2. Collectibles Direct UK-300x250 Collectibles Direct UK-300x250
    Super Freak
    Feedback
    TFP Voyager Starscream looks fantastic (stupid gun aside)! FOC Shockwave as well!

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-...images-174380/

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-...images-174379/

"I just do what I do"
    Feedback
    37 (100%)
    yea I'm loving most of the new TF stuff they showed except for RID Voyager Bulkhead

I have a question to all the TF Freaks here.

I'm new to collecting TFs and I'm looking for a pretty accurate (to the 80's cartoon) Devastator (Devastar). I'm leaning towards purchasing the 'Encore 20 Devastator by Takara Tomy' (Reissue) along with the full upgrade kit.

My Question is: Is this a good purchase for what I'm looking for? Any TF advice would be much appreciated. Thanks guys!

Is it just me, or does the disparity between Hasbro's product photography and the actual product just continue to become greater and greater? I mean, in what world are these the same toy? How dumb do they think kids are?

Super Freak
    Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanbauer View Post
    Is it just me, or does the disparity between Hasbro's product photography and the actual product just continue to become greater and greater? I mean, in what world are these the same toy? How dumb do they think kids are?

If you look at the mid section and groin area (thats what she said) of him in the press photo..you can obviously tell it is photoshopped to hell.. They didnt even get the colors close..last time I checked gold and orange are far apart.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    Apparently an Hasbro employee at Toyfair that the actual release will be closer to the colors in the promo pic then the neon-disaster shown at the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Ra88 View Post
    Apparently an Hasbro employee at Toyfair that the actual release will be closer to the colors in the promo pic then the neon-disaster shown at the show.
    Did Hasbro buy the Korean knock-off Bruticus by mistake?

Just looks like a test shot to me.

"I just do what I do"
    Feedback
    37 (100%)
    loving all the FoC stuff. I'm actually kind of digging the leader or weaponizer Optimus, but Weaponizer BB not so much. But man I really can't get over how bad RID Bulkhead looks. I mean, maybe he'll be like RID Optimus and not be so bad in hand but as of right now, he looks pretty bad. Really can't wait for RID Voyager Starscream though

really sucks that we're not getting the last wave of DOTM figures though. I was really looking forward to and ending my DOTM figures with HA Soundwave and Deluxe Que. I don't really think they're worth spending eBay prices for though, at least not for me.

Do we know if there are any other figures planned for the Movie Trilogy figures besides deluxe prime w/ mechTech trailer or will it be a one figure thing?

Page 1375 of 2343 FirstFirst ... 3758751275132513651371137213731374137513761377137813791385142514751875 ... LastLast