ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm getting the EVA one as well. Evangelion is one of the best thighs I've ever seen. No brainer.

Oh, and GIGA power Snarl prototype:

u2evyvyn.jpg

Don't know about you, but I prefer this guy's proportions over the FT one. Will wait and see before I get any Dinobots.

I think that's technically the first re-release of Takara colored prime (or the toy accurate prime) as the other one was a Hasbro Asia 30th anni with the crappy stand.

I want the BAPE one pretty bad for cab mode.

Got all of my ReproLabels applied. Apologies for reposting some of these but I wanted to post comparison pics:

Kickback
———————————————————
Before:
FansProject Backfiery by dangercorpse, on Flickr

After:
IMG_3526 by dangercorpse, on Flickr

Scrapper
———————————————————
Before:
IMG_3490 by dangercorpse, on Flickr

After:
IMG_3537 by dangercorpse, on Flickr

Bonecrusher
———————————————————
Before:
IMG_3469 by dangercorpse, on Flickr

After:
IMG_3534 by dangercorpse, on Flickr

Scavenger
———————————————————
Before:
IMG_3466 by dangercorpse, on Flickr

After:
IMG_3533 by dangercorpse, on Flickr

Hook
———————————————————
Before:
IMG_3476 by dangercorpse, on Flickr

After:
IMG_3544 by dangercorpse, on Flickr

Long Haul
———————————————————
Before:
IMG_3480 by dangercorpse, on Flickr

After:
IMG_3540 by dangercorpse, on Flickr

Mixmaster
———————————————————
Before:
IMG_3483 by dangercorpse, on Flickr

After:
IMG_3541 by dangercorpse, on Flickr

Hot Toys Optimus Prime: It's about 11.8 inches tall... I wonder if it would look good with all the recent MP Takara releases? I have 'em all since they came out with the mp-10. The mp-10 I never got... I hope it looks good in scale with the rest of takara's car releases.

I'm getting the EVA one as well. Evangelion is one of the best thighs I've ever seen. No brainer.

Oh, and GIGA power Snarl prototype:

u2evyvyn.jpg

Don't know about you, but I prefer this guy's proportions over the FT one. Will wait and see before I get any Dinobots.

Beast Mode!!!!
Now that's what I'm talking about, a Dinobot that finally feels like a Dinobot.

I'd been on the fence about whether I wanted FT Scoria or not & then when Giga Power teased their versions I was even more torn but looking at that the height & bulk looks much more accurate to me.
I think the Dino mode looks a bit ropy (head mostly) but the bot mode almost certainly nails it.

Can't wait to see more & a pricing structure for them

Neil

Is it too early to start wishing for MP Beast Wars figures? TM Primal is actually figure that got me into collecting TFs. Having it as a MP would be awesome.

A suprising direction for Hot Toys as their thing is usually movies but it's nice to see they've gone for G1 as opposed to Bayformers.

Although it looks nicer than MP10 I have no intrest in buying Prime but if they do Megatron I'd seriously consider it as the scale would just about work with Masterpieces.

HT is actually do a Bayformers Prime as well I think. And I agree with most that if they make a G1 Megs then I would seriously consider getting.

Well, if thier optimus is 11.8 inches tall.... and megs is the same, it could work for me. non-transforming g1 megatron would be GREAT.

Yeah, not having a transformation to worry about would work hugely in Megatron's favor and neither would his size compared to my Optimus of choice ( Faith Leader ) as it's not like I'd ever display them on the same shelf.

I really don't see the point in that Hot Toys Optimus, but I guess one can't underestimate HT fanboys, even when Takara did a much better looking - and transformable! - 12" version ten years ago...

And "starscream version" is just plain silly.

I don't like it myself. Never liked non-transformable Transfomers. What I love about Transformers is the engineering required. Without the transforming it's just another figure with normal articulation.

Hot Toys just released the photos of their G1 Optimus Prime yesterday. Has anyone seen this?

tutumy6a.jpg

2esajaqu.jpg

de7aza4u.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back