ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Based on what you said I'm thinking you saw the Impossible Toys trailer for MP01 on ebay which would be too big for MP10.

The only MP10 sized trailer I can think of outside of the official ones would be the recent KO of MP10.

Yeah, that is the one I saw, was really thinking of pulling the trigger, glad I asked first.

Finally got Leo Dux. Gotta love the beast mode.

IMG_8123.JPG

IMG_8125.JPG

IMG_8128.JPG

IMG_8143.JPG

Last edited:
Finally got Leo Dux. Gotta love the beast mode.
IMG_8143.JPG

Looks nice! I love that MMC decided to bulk up the hind legs a bit. I'm hoping Leo Dux comes in next week for me so I can finally get Fortis and Smokescreen shipped with him. Any thoughts on the gestalt mode and the Oppenheimer now that you have the main body in hand?

So, KFC is doing a set of replacement MP-10 hands with gun. 27427904d1396028238-kfc-kp-06-kp-06b-mp-10-10b-articulated-hands-rifle-10150877_692365177476956_.jpg

These are appearently done by someone who is afrequent customizer, and they are simply taking his design, and re-doing them with injection-molding. New factory too, appearently.

As far as vintage toys go in the Transformers world, you can't get much more iconic than G1 Optimus Prime!

To celebrate the 30th anniversary of the G1 Transformers, I'll be doing little retrospective videos on the main characters in my original G1 collection that I've had since 1984.

And there's no better character to start with than Optimus Prime! The video is uploading right now to the Kool Kollectibles youtube channel, so hope you can stay tuned for that. For now, just enjoy this simple pic of an awesome toy from a simpler time :)

I ordered the custom hands, but they haven't come in yet. Then the KFC produced version of the same mold went for presale at BBTS, or cheaper, and painted, so I ordered those too. When the customs come in, I'll let you know how they are.

My first ever Transformer was Soundwave and his minions, given to me by my grandfather for Christmas.

He's pretty banged up now, with lots of missing paint and ridiculously loose joints. But it's just a priceless toy for me now with all the nostalgia and memories that it brings back.

I mess around with it every now and then, and it still brings a smile to my face

If Takara makes masterpieces of the other 4 Dinobots and the 6 Constructicons, then I am willing to start collecting this line besides my 1/4 & 1/6 statues.

If Takara makes masterpieces of the other 4 Dinobots and the 6 Constructicons, then I am willing to start collecting this line besides my 1/4 & 1/6 statues.

That's a shame, cos you're really missing out on the best ever representations of iconic characters like Optimus Prime, Starscream, Soundwave, Prowl, Sideswipe, with the likes of Wheeljack, Bumblebee, and Ultra Magnus coming!

Don't get your hopes up.

The only other Dinobot Takara are likely to do is a new Grimlock to match the scale used since MP10 and even that's not definite and a Masterpiece scale combiner at this point also seems unlikely.

EDIT
Fans Toys have said the prototype for FT05 is now complete and will be revealed soon :yess:

Will it be Swoop or Snarl?

That's a shame, cos you're really missing out on the best ever representations of iconic characters like Optimus Prime, Starscream, Soundwave, Prowl, Sideswipe, with the likes of Wheeljack, Bumblebee, and Ultra Magnus coming!

The Masterpiece line is definitely masterpieces compared to others on the market but I'm not a big fan of how Prime, Megatron, and Soundwave came out. I do like the Datsuns and Lamborghinis. Can't wait for Wheeljack to come out and see a prototype of Ultra Magnus. If I do get in to this line, it'll be more pick and choose instead of getting all of them.

Back