ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol yep get her involved now & all being well she won't be too much trouble when I finally get a display going :)

I expect I'll get something similar as she gets older & friends start coming roundl

Yeah, it's much better if you can share your enjoyment of something with her, you'll just have to be careful when she starts getting curious about your statues and things.....everything looks shiny and intresting at a young age.

Believe me when I say you'll be Mr Cool one minute and then Mr Saddo the next. It happened to me when Katie reached about 15 :lol

For now though enjoy passing on your love of G1 to Chloe, just don't show her any Bayformers as she'll have nightmares.....I know what effect it has on me.

I got new stuff today, the MakeToys IDW Swerve, Gears and My First Blaster which are excellent.

The only slight drawback is that I now want more of the Lost Light crew to go with them but I'm not paying ebay prices for a Generations Skids to go with Swerve so I'll just have to see if Takara release that toy with a better paintjob as I don't mind paying extra for that.

Found a couple pics

mamyzuje.jpg

4epasyqa.jpg

a8ygumup.jpg

amu5ubyn.jpg

Wow I'm stunned! With these announcements and Magnus...I'm very pumped right now :)

So glad that they drifted from the idea of the armor being a simple snap on on an MP10 mold. Can't wait to see more!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Masterpiece Prowl has been confirmed for a TRU release at £59.99.

Both my Takara's were around £40 shipped, have been on my shelves since last year and took a few mouse clicks to secure as opposed to the exercise in futility that is hunting in stores.

Takara for the win.

1 for car, 1 for bot, and 1 just to keep in the box for all time for no good reason was my logic at the time :lol

Prowl is one of my top 4 Transformers. But yeah, I quickly realized I had no need for the 3rd. I'm actually trying to sell him on eBay now.

the back kibble is the cab. it folds more or less flat. if you look closely, you can see parts of the mirrors and windows right below the hand holding the gun.

Back kibble there is one oy my personal reasons for prefering the trailor to become armor.

Even so, still love it.

Wow, good call, you might be right! Kinda strange it looks as if it just hangs flat in the back like a short cape. Hopefully it'll make more sense with more pics.

1 for car, 1 for bot, and 1 just to keep in the box for all time for no good reason was my logic at the time :lol

Prowl is one of my top 4 Transformers. But yeah, I quickly realized I had no need for the 3rd. I'm actually trying to sell him on eBay now.

Prowl would probably be OK with that logic :lol

If the second run of Sideswipe had got improved paint apps I would have picked up a 3rd one just to have an alt mode where all the reds matched perfectly and I would have likely sold off one of my other ones. Unfortunately the 2nd run didn't turn out any different to the original so I didn't bother.

Back