ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks pretty good actually:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJVjt34VZxY

Quick question. I'm looking to buy MP-10 but can only find the sky high priced ones and I'm not keen of the YOH version. I've only seen a few KO versions too, does the KO come with forearm attachments/replacements to hide the big gap that's there? Sure I heard someone mention that.

FT Swoop looks fantastic, I never expected anything less.

Verbal21,
The flight stand was confirmed by the FT guy ( dalianj ) on the Scoria thread at TFW.

Snarl and Sludge were confirmed in the same thread a while ago.

The news about Grimlock is intresting as FT's previous stance was that they'd only make him if there was enough demand and if Takara didn't announce a new one in the meantime.

FT appear to have a very good connection as they knew about the Generations Leader Class Jetfire over a year ago so it seems that the same source has indicated that Takara have no current plans for Grimlock 2.0 so they're going ahead with theirs....I don't think a possible lack of demand was ever a real concern once Scoria was revealed.

I'm very happy they'll be doing the whole team but I'll keep MP08 and just display it with my Wreckers which are all Classics scaled.

I'm really happy they look to be doing the whole team. I really like Scoria but the platform shoes for Grimlock didn't work for me so I was on the fence about ordering. Seeing that Grimlock is now included in the FT lineup just swung it and I've pre ordered Scoria. The fact that their swoop looks ace also helped sway my decision!

Do you know what I might be really odd here but I am seriously not feeling Swoop.

I can't put my finger on it but something just not right there, The headsculpt seems off for a start.
Hmmm I'll wait on more pics but to me I'm not sure I'll bother

In other news it seems that Sunstorm & Prowl have both appeared on the UK Toys R Us stock System

https://www.tfw2005.com/transformer...orm-coming-to-the-uk-toys-r-us-stores-179763/

Sunstorm seems a good price @ £70 so think I'll get him to go with Acid Storm but Prowl no way in hell...£60!!!! I think not
I can still get the Jpn release for well under that.

Neil

MP-22-Masterpiece-Ultra-Magnus-04_1398161574.jpg

Yes mutha****ing YES!

MP-22-Masterpiece-Ultra-Magnus-04_1398161574.jpg

Yes mutha****ing YES!

*I'm sorry you have reached the Voice Mail for Soundwave, I can't come to the Forum right now I am a big puddle of geek goo having just seen the prototype pictures of Ultra Magnus, I will return your message just as soon as I have pulled myself together*

:horror:thud::thud::thud::yess:

I'm curious if it will be similar to G1 where the cab merges with the trailer, or if the trailer separates into some pieces as add ons. Not bad. It is peaking my interest.

All things transformers!!!!

I think they mentioned that the trailer is a full on armor, much like the G1 design. Hence the size difference between him and Optimus. But yeah, it'd be nice to know if they are in fact pieces that separate.

Very intrigued as to how TT Is (if) going to achieve a decent articulation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back