ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PO Price for MP 22 down to $189.99 from $279.99 as per the email I just got from BBTS...

Great, great news!

They are out to get KFC.... Competition is AWESOME!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Time for drinks!,

Whirl with the Shoomer and Swerve with the MFB,

Closer pic of Swerve with the MFB,

Gears with the rivet gun,

That guy's not gears. Not sure who he is yet, but he's not gears to me. Kinda digging the igear Gears more.

not that i dislike him. he's an awesome little bot. I've got mine displayed with the G1 head.

I'm a little disappointed that there is no white Prime and that the cab essentially flattens and turns into a back pack, but it is by no means a deal breaker. It's not like I would ever display the white Prime anyway and it is cool that there is no parts forming. Can't wait to get him :)

Have both Scoria and Soar preordered from TFSource. I've never ordered from them before but I like the free shipping deal on each. I saw that Scoria will be released next month. Does TFSource get their stock on time or will I have to wait awhile before I get him?

Guys which version of Soar are you getting? The blue or red body??

Also what's the BS with warbotron? I was well on board until I heard PO's have been pulled...

Guys which version of Soar are you getting? The blue or red body??

Also what's the BS with warbotron? I was well on board until I heard PO's have been pulled...

I haven't decided yet but I think Blue for me.

In other things proper Proto pics for Magnus...

Looking awesome!!!!!

Kapow Toys have offered a deposit scheme for him of £16.50 but they haven't finalised a final full price yet.

Neil

Last edited:
I was previously undecided on Ultra Buttflap but that price is enough to make my mind up so I've also pre-ordered....under £100 for a large scale Masterpiece is pretty good providing customs don't get it.

I was previously undecided on Ultra Buttflap but that price is enough to make my mind up so I've also pre-ordered....under £100 for a large scale Masterpiece is pretty good providing customs don't get it.

Welcome aboard ;) :1-1
I knew you'd give in eventually ;) lol

Even with Customs it should work out anymore expensive than Kapow so I'm all good.
Only thing will be missing out on the coin & any exclusive that might happen but I can probably live without the exclusive, Coin I'll have to get later though :)

MP Ultra Magnus is $122/88.74EU at AE.

https://www.anime-export.com/product/19423

A little cheaper but you do need to pay up front with them so I'm sticking with Nippon-Yassan this time, that pay break will be quite nice.

Neil

I don't get it....
It's a slowpoke. He was posting the clearer image like it's new, when it was on the previous page. i was teasing him.

RElated news, he's up for
¥14,400 at amiami and hlj. HLJ has private warehouse ( Their version of Pile of loot) So I'll order there.

Last edited:
Welcome aboard ;) :1-1
I knew you'd give in eventually ;) lol

Even with Customs it should work out anymore expensive than Kapow so I'm all good.
Only thing will be missing out on the coin & any exclusive that might happen but I can probably live without the exclusive, Coin I'll have to get later though :)

A little cheaper but you do need to pay up front with them so I'm sticking with Nippon-Yassan this time, that pay break will be quite nice.

Neil

Didnt notice that! Im sticking with Nippon too,will be my first order through them,hopefully all goes well. Still amazed how cheap Magnus is,i just might order two.

Didnt notice that! Im sticking with Nippon too,will be my first order through them,hopefully all goes well. Still amazed how cheap Magnus is,i just might order two.

It is a real bonus tbh & will make it much easier on the wallet than everything at once (Harley PF in the next 2 weeks for me so could easily have done without £100 going to Magnus ;))

I've had some orders from them for Games & they have been ok, I was recommended them by a lot of gamers & they've had no issues either so should be all good :)

Prices are really reasonable all round for games / Consoles / Figures definitely one of my first goto's these days :)

Neil

Back