ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even if they all make it out in 2 years that would be pretty quick considering the wait for some releases. I'm all in after seeing Scoria.

Even if they all make it out in 2 years that would be pretty quick considering the wait for some releases. I'm all in after seeing Scoria.

Very true....it's great that FT share some of their plans on forums as some 3rd parties make a big deal out of showing off prototypes then nothing ever gets released. iGear are notorious for this.

I was all in from Quakewave, the thought of having Dinobots with a similar build quality was very appealing.

I can't comment on Megatron since I'm still waiting on a new Megatron scaled with the current crop of MPs. But you dont like how MP-10 Optimus or MP-13 Soundwave came out? Here's a few pics of my Prime and Soundwave - I think they look amazing! What about them don't you like?

WOW! Those photos look great. Autobots! Roll out!

I didn't know how popular the masterpiece line was until today because they don't increase that much in value as far as i know.Listed nearly half of my MP collection on ebay yesterday,woke up this morning and BAM...Everything sold.

Never had this kind of luck with Hot Toys before.So i didn't expect much luck now either :lol

While they don't increase their value, due to every mold getting several reissues, they DO tend to hold their value.
I Mean MP starscream just got his 3RD Reissue!

MP-10 Prime just got his second recolor. we will ineveitably see another MP-10 as well.

Last edited:
Personaly, i'm hopng for some more oddball recolors. I want Shattered Glass Soundwave, and Prime, As well as Toxitron.

Toxitron-fpcomic.jpg300px-EvilOptimusPrimeclone.jpgSG-Soundwave-Headband_1335985402.jpg

I'd just be happy seeing MP-10 getting a G2 release, black trailer, those giant cannons, and a way for alternate heads, normal, g2 comic style, and comic style with bullet wounds.

Here are some of my figures I touched up....

mini-DSC_0483 (3).jpg
DSC_0383 (2).jpg
DSC_0383 (3).jpg

My own version of an evil autobot (or just one that is above average and more powerful perhaps...)

DSC_0397 (2).jpg

Here's the next video up on the Kool Kollectibles youtube channel! This time, it's another vintage G1 Transformers retrospective, covering my first ever Transformer Soundwave and his cassettes.

Hope you can check it out, subscribe, like, and comment with your own thoughts! :)

I can't comment on Megatron since I'm still waiting on a new Megatron scaled with the current crop of MPs. But you dont like how MP-10 Optimus or MP-13 Soundwave came out? Here's a few pics of my Prime and Soundwave - I think they look amazing! What about them don't you like?

Heh.

Sorry, I always get a kick out of this shot. I mean, what are they doing? Posing for a newspaper photographer? It's kind of funny, imagining them doing that. To me at least. :)

Probably some propaganda the TFs put together after Optimus's death, using a cheap cardboard cut-out. "Look everyone, prior to his unfortunate death that was not in any way caused by the incompetence of Hot Rod, Optimus really did support Hot Rod to be the leader of the Autobots, and YOU SHOULD, TOO! Totally ignore the fact that Optimus actually chose a terrible leader in Magnus, realizing that despite his many, many flaws he would be significantly better as a leader than Hot Rod. Vote Hot Rod as Transformers leader in 2005!"

Heh.

Sorry, I always get a kick out of this shot. I mean, what are they doing? Posing for a newspaper photographer? It's kind of funny, imagining them doing that. To me at least. :)

LOL!! Yeah, I had a caption for this when I posted it on my page:

"You were a **** leader compared to me Rodimus - I'm only doing this for the promo shoot"

lol :)

Dino mode looks beautiful. Robot mode may not be that great, but I think I'll be keeping them all in dino mode anyway.

Up for pre-order on BBTS: $189

Red or blue?

Captured Prey is offering it for $175 (early bird sale)

I am going with BLUE,I plan on sticking with Fan Toys and getting all the dinobots in their Cartoon colors since their doing Grimlock too

seems the cartoon colors will be most popular

Quick question. I'm looking to buy MP-10 but can only find the sky high priced ones and I'm not keen of the YOH version. I've only seen a few KO versions too, does the KO come with forearm attachments/replacements to hide the big gap that's there? Sure I heard someone mention that.

Back