ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm most persuaded by the fact that it seems like such a perfect license for HT. Their biggest sellers are contemporary geek movie franchises (check), and their single best seller is Iron Man (check for being a robot). But the fact that there are no copyrights there is a warning sign. The multiple hands makes sense. Looks like the "relaxed" ones could hold the gun. HT certainly has the capability to pull this off if they wanted to.

I'm most persuaded by the fact that it seems like such a perfect license for HT. Their biggest sellers are contemporary geek movie franchises (check), and their single best seller is Iron Man (check for being a robot). But the fact that there are no copyrights there is a warning sign. The multiple hands makes sense. Looks like the "relaxed" ones could hold the gun. HT certainly has the capability to pull this off if they wanted to.

Looks very much like this custom...

Looks very much like this custom...

Unfortunately, consensus on other boards seem to be that this was wishful thinking and not a real HT product.

I'm guessing my best shot at getting a detailed, movie-accurate OP from AOE would be the new Takara kit...but so far that version looks a bit underwhelming compared to the first OP kit.

https://www.hlj.com/product/tkt81959/Sci

Recently got back into Transformers largely via Third Party stuff. I have been eyeing this set for years at this point. Finally broke down and bought it. The combined form is slightly mis-Transformed as I have only just realized. The arms aren't entirely set into the shoulder sockets and the right foot is a little mis-Transformed in the heel section.

IMG_3460 by dangercorpse, on Flickr
IMG_3463 by dangercorpse, on Flickr
IMG_3464 by dangercorpse, on Flickr
IMG_3466 by dangercorpse, on Flickr
IMG_3469 by dangercorpse, on Flickr
IMG_3471 by dangercorpse, on Flickr
IMG_3474 by dangercorpse, on Flickr
IMG_3476 by dangercorpse, on Flickr
IMG_3478 by dangercorpse, on Flickr
IMG_3480 by dangercorpse, on Flickr
IMG_3482 by dangercorpse, on Flickr
IMG_3483 by dangercorpse, on Flickr
IMG_3486 by dangercorpse, on Flickr
IMG_3490 by dangercorpse, on Flickr
IMG_3494 by dangercorpse, on Flickr
IMG_3495 by dangercorpse, on Flickr
Maketoys Green Giant and FansProject Backfiery by dangercorpse, on Flickr
Maketoys Green Giant by dangercorpse, on Flickr

I also picked up my first of the FansProject Insecticons, have the other two coming. I also have Reprolabels coming from Green Giant.

FansProject Backfiery by dangercorpse, on Flickr

It's a fake mock up. It's a customized DMK01 Takara Optimus Prime Model Kit to resemble the AOE version.

tran1.jpg

tran3.jpg

tran4.jpg

I'd pass on any Hot Toys TFs - just not really into the movies - but it'd be cool if they made them.

I could see it happening. Hasbro didn't seem to have a problem outsourcing GI Joe to Sideshow, after all...

I think it's a given. Eventually. :)

We need either him or Megatron stat. Preferably Megatron, but I'd be pretty happy just to have one Decepticon leader at this point...

Back