ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure it will be re-issued again. Same thing happened with Sideswipe. I remember it took awhile before the second run/re-issue came out. It's just a matter of time.

Love this new pic of MP-21 Bumblebee from the Transformers Expo. Cant wait to get the little guy!!

Screen Shot 2014-08-30 at 19.48.28.jpg

There's something that makes me unable to sell my MP's.

Not the case with Hot Toys, I get bored of those really quick. Might have to change my buying practices.

It doesn't help that Hot Toys seems almost solely focused on endless Iron Man variants these days. It's honestly turned me off the whole company a bit (I do still have the BD Arnie T-800 on preorder, though). What with Sideshow putting GI Joe on hiatus I'm almost completely out of the 1/6 genre. These, though - barring a new version of some character, like what happened with Starscream, for example, I won't be selling anytime soon. :)

Sideswipes covered the front of his chest like that in the Cartoon, but streakers was a lot smaller. I feel like the sides should fold in or something.

Both are still quite bulky compared to the cartoon though. Since MPs create what's basically an idealized version of a character taking from the cartoon AND the original toys, I have no problem with how Spinout is turning out, and that goes for his height, too.

I think I would have preferred a bit of chrome, but it's not a deal breaker for me.

Love this new pic of MP-21 Bumblebee from the Transformers Expo. Cant wait to get the little guy!!

View attachment 130696

Looks great!

I heard Wheeljack was being released this week....

Hopefully... :)

Totally off topic but my main issue with Hot Toys isn't the common complaint that they make nothing but Iron Man and Predator figures but that they almost entirely focus just on new movies. So consequently their products don't have the timelessness that is acquired by properties that have managed to survive decades of pop culture… like for example Transformers.

On topic, I think looking at Bumblebee, at least for me, totally drives home just how out of sync Magnus and Star Saber look with the rest of the line.

I'll be skipping both of them for that exact reason. Not that I'm complaining, gives me a chance to save up for all the FT Dinobots.

I agree with Ultra Magnus.
Star Sabers size is a bit more nebulous and he's suppose to be pretty big anyway.

Massive shock on MP23 totally unexpected & not sure how I feel, might get him but not bothered if I don't...although a new Decepticon will be nice :)

New coloured shot of Starsaber

10615540_820626401290891_9090823333483338796_n.jpg

18,000 yen is less than I was expecting (about £103 / $171)

Neil

Back