ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scoria and FT-05 can't come soon enough !!!!

I'm not really one for non show characters, but I have to say MP10b is fantastic !!!
Here are a couple of pics of my MP10 and MP10b with the thighs swapped.
I think the lighter colour on Op and the darker colour on Nemesis work much better.

I'mnow worried that black repaints will become very tempting and someone might convince me a G2 Swipe is on my horizon..........

Bob

Has anyone picked up any of these, and for Prime's blaster, what do you recommend as best material to use? Sorry for the formatting, the pics on the site have a ton of white space.

Masterpiece MP-10 Shoulder Symbols
674x501_937268_1053382_1370518404.jpg
https://www.shapeways.com/model/937...er-symbols.html?li=shop-results&materialId=61

MP Prime Full Set 11-13
674x501_1485054_1647452_1384652549.jpg
https://www.shapeways.com/model/1485054/mp-prime-full-set-11-13.html?li=shop-results&materialId=62

Has anyone picked up any of these, and for Prime's blaster, what do you recommend as best material to use? Sorry for the formatting, the pics on the site have a ton of white space.

Masterpiece MP-10 Shoulder Symbols
View attachment 102410
https://www.shapeways.com/model/937...er-symbols.html?li=shop-results&materialId=61

MP Prime Full Set 11-13
View attachment 102411
https://www.shapeways.com/model/1485054/mp-prime-full-set-11-13.html?li=shop-results&materialId=62

anyone bought these yet?

Silent Bob,
Nice work on the thigh swap!

G2 Sideswipe is VERY nice! :wink1:

Reinhardt,
In my experience the best thing to do with Shapeways stuff is pay for the best quality material as the cheaper ones have a grainy texture to them and don't take paint as well.

EDIT
In addition to the Dr Wu set another 3rd party company are making something for MP Wheeljack,

It was originally set to ship to stores during the latter part of this month, not sure if there was an exact date.

I've just seen that the FT guy ( dalianj ) has posted at TFW that there's going to be a slight delay as they discovered some kind of flaw with the early production samples and have asked the factory to fix it which will apparently take 10 days.

So it's probably going to be May now, which is a slight bummer, but it's great that FT are continuing to take their quality control so seriously.

In the meantime we'll have the reveal of FT-05 to look forward to as the prototype is now being made and should be ready in a couple of weeks :yess:

Cool thanks. I try to read that thread on TFW but it's just filled with nonsense, and I can't keep up with the actual news. :)

Speaking of which... I was reading the Daca Toys Skyfire thread the other day. I'm glad it's looking good and all, but I had to laugh at some of the people saying Fans Toys shouldn't even bother anymore, lol. I mean, come on... Sure, it looks nice, but so would FT's, and I will be very surprised if Daca's can approach FT level quality (even Takara can't). Not to mention FT will likely make a whole lot more units...

Edit: I see things have gotten even more crazy... :)

Last edited:
OMG I'm going nuts! That Magnus.... :panic:

Since Magnus is one of my favorites I could probably tear apart any robot mode, but man, that alt mode is a dream come true. Its perfect.

Cool thanks. I try to read that thread on TFW but it's just filled with nonsense, and I can't keep up with the actual news. :)

Speaking of which... I was reading the Daca Toys Skyfire thread the other day. I'm glad it's looking good and all, but I had to laugh at some of the people saying Fans Toys shouldn't even bother anymore, lol. I mean, come on... Sure, it looks nice, but so would FT's, and I will be very surprised if Daca's can approach FT level quality (even Takara can't). Not to mention FT will likely make a whole lot more units...

Edit: I see things have gotten even more crazy... :)

Here's my tips for a stress free experience,

Scoria thread = Unless it's from someone you know ignore pretty much every post that's not from dalianj ( the FT guy ).

Kronos thread = Just don't bother, it's like a study of the worst of online fandom.

Saw that Magnus the other day thought it was cool, price wasn't bad either.

I like how it's not just a Prime with armor. Goes back to my qualms about the original toy.

Okay so they are going head to head with Takaras MP Magnus and not classics scale huh. I must say that figure looks bad ***. Trying my hardest to wait for Takaras version.

Back