JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: OFFICIAL JAMES BOND THREAD

hello there!

I find Brosnan's shoulders perfect... great work there and great results with the sculpt and paintwork!
But my favourite is Craig.

paramorem, your Craig is VERY impressive!!
Could you show us some full body pictures? I cannot believe it is so good lol
Great work, man.

Here more Pierce
4u4amaja.jpg
yju7y3y2.jpg
y6ututuv.jpg
ryga9yse.jpg

Pierce bash finished.Just need stand for evilface logo.And with some older generation comandors.
azenybav.jpg
qahypava.jpg
mu6y5yre.jpg

Middle pic with the three looks very nice. Step back further and don't use the flash, its washing out all the detail.
Yeah they are looking good but dont use the flash fir sure. Set some ligjts up over and to the sides of them with a solid black or white background....or detolf

Blur is because of a slow shutter speed. A slow shutter speed is needed because there isn't enough light entering the camera. The solution then is to put more light on the figures so that you can shoot with a faster shutter speed and not introduce blur. So shoot them with some sunlight or apply some constant lamps pointed at the figures at an angle (for nice shadows).

It also stops you from having hang-overs, so its great for Vegas trips.

The solution to a hangover is to never stop drinking. Functioning alcoholics don't get hangovers. ;) Besides, you don't want to get roofied.

Oh-yes-I guess I need some alcohol protection or pills;)You are right-I'm always very exiting when I trie shoot my collection guys.

I'll trie to get some lamps fore it and will have fun to find good angles for life-like looks.Thanks for advices!

Blur is because of a slow shutter speed. A slow shutter speed is needed because there isn't enough light entering the camera. The solution then is to put more light on the figures so that you can shoot with a faster shutter speed and not introduce blur. So shoot them with some sunlight or apply some constant lamps pointed at the figures at an angle (for nice shadows).
But could phone camera also have faster shutter speed in better light?Sorry for stupid (I'm afraid) question.

The solution to a hangover is to never stop drinking. Functioning alcoholics don't get hangovers. ;) Besides, you don't want to get roofied.

I just couldn't keep drinking forever. I think I tried it in college. But a friend brought ritalin to Vegas one trip and told me the story, which I scoffed at, but I tried it... and sure enough, I had zero hangover. And I drank tons that night.

Back