Star Wars Fine Art Show-off Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wbeem, those are awesome!
Love that propaganda style to it! :clap

Thanks, I'm trying to keep the propaganda theme in place. I started with the two canvases that I bought at Star Wars Weekends (half price from his normal list + an Annual Pass discount). Then I found the Ant Lucia prints on his site. Decided to get all the Star Wars on his Buy-3 package, signed and dropped into some standard 16x20 frames.

The only other thing in the office is the "You're Going to Regret This" diorama of Leia choking Jabba.

Wish I had an office I could hang artwork on. But at least it's safe at my home office.

Pictures? :)

Here are the two pieces that arrived over the holidays. The Rebo Band was an easy frame job, the ROTJ is gonna be custom all the way....
Rebo.jpgROTJ.jpg

Love the Rebo band one.
I always love out of the "ordinary" artwork like that.
I can easily see that one hanging on my wall.
Grats

I was at Emerald City Comic Con over the weekend, and my wife found some Star Wars Art that we decided we HAD to have.

They're pencil drawings, originals. He doesn't sell prints.

IMG_8259.JPG

(I'm the guy in the red and white)

Really nice stuff. They're going to Matt, and frame them for us as well.

My 2 new freshly framed Benjamin Carre prints....

The Trophy 3ft x 2ft

20140417_200131_1_zps4e21ab3e.jpg

Artist Proof - No Country For Old Men.

20140417_201127_1_zpsebc4eb3d.jpg

Just amazing works....

Photos don't do them justice is said alot but it is the truth with these!!!

Congrats on getting one of those prints from Rancho Obi-Wan. There's some artwork there that I hope get's made into a print. I drop Sansweet hints from time to time.

My 2 new freshly framed Benjamin Carre prints....

The Trophy 3ft x 2ft

20140417_200131_1_zps4e21ab3e.jpg

Artist Proof - No Country For Old Men.

20140417_201127_1_zpsebc4eb3d.jpg

Just amazing works....

Photos don't do them justice is said alot but it is the truth with these!!!

Both are beautiful but I REALLY want that Obi-Wan one... Gorgeous.

Congrats on getting one of those prints from Rancho Obi-Wan. There's some artwork there that I hope get's made into a print. I drop Sansweet hints from time to time.

I actually didn't get it from Rancho, I was there last year and Steve advised me they were all sold or spoken for so I ended up getting this from the artist.

There are so many awesome pieces at Rancho I would love. Hopefully Steve takes some of your hints :)

Well Congrats again Gartogg, like I said on RS beautiful choice of matting and frames for those gems. I'm quessing your going to display the Obi-Wan Mythos with the "no country for old men"?

Back