Welcome to SideshowCollectors.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 195 of 322 FirstFirst ... 95145185191192193194195196197198199205245295 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,950 of 3216
    Universal MODster
    Feedback
    8 (100%)

Default Re: The All Things THE DEAD Thread (read)- BRAINSSSSS!

Quote Originally Posted by King Darkness View Post
    hmmmmm.....Is this the first time since the line really took off that we have not had a figure on pre order with no new announcements?
    Quote Originally Posted by kain4521 View Post
    Youre right ever since Subject 5 we have always had at least one dead figure on order...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Josh View Post
    Yup, a bit surprised we have no new dead 1:6th on PO. I'd think sometime next week with TF starting we might see something.
    But we have PZ PF on pre-order... that sort of counts... besides, I'm willing to bet big there will be a Dead figure for Toy Fair... remember Mort and Phil?

2. Fanboy Collectibles  160x600 Collectibles Direct UK-300x250
    Moving like Jagger
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Follow The Mike On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by King Darkness View Post
    If we dont see one next week for the Toy Fair thing I am officially gonna go chicken little
    The Babysitter was premiered last year for TF....I expect another as well.

Quote Originally Posted by furystorm View Post

I have to admit, the premium format PZ pulled me into the 1/6 line. And, I have bought five of the Dead in as many days, and looking at a sixth. But the funny thing is, I have left the Street Prophet and Mall Santa off my list. They are my least favorite out of the line. Of course I will never have an original PZ either, but that is another matter. Will eventually, most likely, pick up a Street Prophet, but I really don't like the Santa.
    I wasnt going to pick up the Mall Santa either, until I saw it in person. I dont really like the suit, but the face sculpt is awesome. It reminded me of a 28 Laters Infected. I am planning on buying different clothes for it.
    **** finding my dreams, I'll just ask where they're going and meet up with 'em later...

Emma Fan
    Feedback
    38 (100%)
    TF prediction: Street Prophet with blue clothes or an African American Mall Santa.

AKA Stormy!
    Feedback
    26 (100%)
    Please oh please Sideshow, give us a new sculpt for both ToyFair and SDCC. No more variants please.

Kenner Star Wars Vintage Loose Collection - Currently 10% Complete

I'm not worried about the "life" of this line, I assume interest has dropped a bit as every figure isn't doubling in value. But the figures are turning out great IMO and even though they aren't sold out I imagine they will eventually.

Moving like Jagger
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Follow The Mike On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Waller View Post
    TF prediction: Street Prophet with blue clothes or an African American Mall Santa.
    Actually I'm leaning more towards a newer piece not a variant, although I wouldn't be shocked if we got a variant as well, I think the "helping hand" clue at the Phil Groundhog Day site was a tip off. Something tells me it won't be "Wolf"....I have a feeling as detailed as that would be with the arm sleeves, chest tattoos, etc that he would be the next DEAD PF.

Ringer @ Heart MODERATOR
    Feedback
    28 (100%)
    Got my Priest today. He's very cool and another solid addition to the line.

Saw this on Amoktime's website tonight...

Let's hope it's 1/6th scale!

Go ahead, make my day.
    Moving hammerheads the hell out of the way.
    Feedback
    11 (100%)
    I'm betting we'll get an original dead announcement and yet another con exclusive variant to suck our wallets dry like some sort of currency vampire.

Page 195 of 322 FirstFirst ... 95145185191192193194195196197198199205245295 ... LastLast