The All Things THE DEAD Thread (read)- BRAINSSSSS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hmmmmm.....Is this the first time since the line really took off that we have not had a figure on pre order with no new announcements?

Youre right ever since Subject 5 we have always had at least one dead figure on order...

Yup, a bit surprised we have no new dead 1:6th on PO. I'd think sometime next week with TF starting we might see something.

But we have PZ PF on pre-order... that sort of counts... besides, I'm willing to bet big there will be a Dead figure for Toy Fair... remember Mort and Phil?

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

I have to admit, the premium format PZ pulled me into the 1/6 line. And, I have bought five of the Dead in as many days, and looking at a sixth. But the funny thing is, I have left the Street Prophet and Mall Santa off my list. They are my least favorite out of the line. Of course I will never have an original PZ either, but that is another matter. Will eventually, most likely, pick up a Street Prophet, but I really don't like the Santa.

I wasnt going to pick up the Mall Santa either, until I saw it in person. I dont really like the suit, but the face sculpt is awesome. It reminded me of a 28 Laters Infected. I am planning on buying different clothes for it.

I'm not worried about the "life" of this line, I assume interest has dropped a bit as every figure isn't doubling in value. But the figures are turning out great IMO and even though they aren't sold out I imagine they will eventually.

TF prediction: Street Prophet with blue clothes or an African American Mall Santa.

Actually I'm leaning more towards a newer piece not a variant, although I wouldn't be shocked if we got a variant as well, I think the "helping hand" clue at the Phil Groundhog Day site was a tip off. Something tells me it won't be "Wolf"....I have a feeling as detailed as that would be with the arm sleeves, chest tattoos, etc that he would be the next DEAD PF.

Saw this on Amoktime's website tonight...

hottarman.jpg

Let's hope it's 1/6th scale!

I'm betting we'll get an original dead announcement and yet another con exclusive variant to suck our wallets dry like some sort of currency vampire. :duh

The Tarman is a 6" figure, but they originally released Bub in that scale and now we're getting him in 1/6... so keep hope alive for a later 1/6 announcement on him as well.

Yep, just a picture... no price or info on their site. But he looks pretty sweet :rock

So I'm hoping they will release a figure in the smaller scale and then later release a 1/6 version.

Anticipating my first Dead, out for delivery from Sideshow, the Subject 805 Spook edition. And maybe my Doctor will arrive today as well with the mail!

Waiting, waiting...

Ok, guys I am going to ask the experts. For my first Dead figure should it be The Street Prophet or the Babysitter (I am leaning twords the Prophet.) I want to get something while the Gift special is going on.

Back