All Things HELLBOY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scored the Abe maquette on the bay to keep big red company. 1/3 scale but the difference isn't so noticeable as hb is crouching.

3upepedy.jpg

Snagged the 4 Hellboy artifacts from Skelton Crew Studio a couple months ago but never got around to posting pics.

Bishop Zrinyi's Silver Button

1a0eu.jpg

Agrippa's Charm

wfrg.jpg

Elf Shot

8xq3.jpg

Bog Roosh's Nail

owvwm.jpg

DSC_0009_zps723d9e6b.jpgDSC_0008_zps2893947b.jpgDSC_0011_zps5246c36e.jpgHello Guys,

Good news and bad news...Good news I received a Hellboy 1 PF SSC today via eBay..bad news the seller lied about the description. User said it was "Mint" but of course its otherwise. Here are some pics of what it really looked like. The coat is deteriorating, the leather like material is sticking to the poly stone and there is a spot where the paint has rubbed off. I want to keep this statue because its so rare is there any way you guys came give me pointers in fixing this up...any input would be helpful.

Hello Guys,

Good news and bad news...Good news I received a Hellboy 1 PF SSC today via eBay..bad news the seller lied about the description. User said it was "Mint" but of course its otherwise. Here are some pics of what it really looked like. The coat is deteriorating, the leather like material is sticking to the poly stone and there is a spot where the paint has rubbed off. I want to keep this statue because its so rare is there any way you guys came give me pointers in fixing this up...any input would be helpful.

Can some one help me with uploading pics?

I usually upload my pics to photobucket and copy and paste the link they give you. If you hit the insert image button (third from the right) you have the option to insert the image from your computer, or from a URL. Let me know if you are still having trouble.

p.s. Sorry to hear about your Hellboy statue. I had the same problem as I bought two of them off ebay that were listed as mint, but were actually in poor condition. Then on top of that they both arrived broken as well. I don't feel like trying my luck a third time, so I'm just going to keep one and sell the other.

Finally got them uploaded

Good job, I can see them now. That jacket is definitely in really bad shape so I have no idea how you would go about fixing it. It looks as though it might have been displayed in direct sunlight which has caused the material to degrade. I would be considering putting in a claim with Ebay for a refund if I were you. That is nowhere near mint condition so I'm sure you would have no trouble getting your money back. I'm sure you'll be able to find one in better condition.

Good job, I can see them now. That jacket is definitely in really bad shape so I have no idea how you would go about fixing it. It looks as though it might have been displayed in direct sunlight which has caused the material to degrade. I would be considering putting in a claim with Ebay for a refund if I were you. That is nowhere near mint condition so I'm sure you would have no trouble getting your money back. I'm sure you'll be able to find one in better condition.

Definitely with Sisko on this one. That jacket is a mess

I would definitely want a refund if I was you

His arms are padded cloth. Don't rip the jacket off. Look to a tailor to make a 1/4 cloak. I know a good one if you need. Let us know what eBay does for you.

I ended up getting this for $100, the seller gave me deep discount. I was thinking about getting a Tailor as well.

Back