Acrylic Display Case dimensions, prices, vendors

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great information here.
I can tell you that these cases can support alot of weight. I have about 10 of them so far

Guys I find a local pick up case that is huge , should I pick it up? Cost me $300.

Here are the details:
Acrylic is 1/4" thickness
Measurements:
48.5" Wide
42.5" High
36.5" Deep

Suggestion: Wouldn't it be easier to have one post that can be updated with all the links to dealers who sell display cases?

That way people wouldn't have to go through the whole thread.

Just a suggestion. :)

He touches the top (his Bat ears), you can't put him in it. They need to be taller and a little wider would be cool but the company never responds to emails.

I've got a Sideshow Clone in one at the moment and they're cool for that.

Anyone have suggestions for a wall-mounted display case rather than something that goes on the floor or a table?

I swear, I need something like this.

Last edited:
Well, I can't afford, say, $300 per case, so it has to be reasonable.

I'm just not finding anything good that can be wall-mounted. Does anyone have specific suggestions?

Anyone ever bought from this place?

https://www.casesforcollectibles.com/

Pondering what size (height x width x depth) I'd actually want if I were to get a few wall-mounted cases. I'd prefer not to have my figures just standing there facing forward...gotta have some fun with it. But then the depth has to be greater to allow dynamic poses.

16" wide by 16" tall maybe? Depth...ack, I dunno. 4"?

Last edited:
The prices on that site are more than a little steep. You may end up paying many times more for the case than the value of what you're putting in it.

My suggestion if no one else replies, is to look through the display shelf threads and find stuff you like, then ask those posters where they obtained their cases. I've seen a few people post some decent prices, including for unassembled case kits.

Since the guy in my previous post never got back to me I've decided instead to get some glass shelves cut for my wall-mounted Besta. The glass will be cheap, and even factoring in the original price of the Besta, it's much less expensive than an acrylic case - and IMO, it's going to look a lot nicer for something this size, holding a large number of diecast cars.

Yeah, it'd be like $95 per case. But I haven't really seen any other wall cases photographed here. Guess I'll do a bit more Googling about this weekend, but if all else fails...

Anyone ever bought from this place?

https://www.casesforcollectibles.com/

Pondering what size (height x width x depth) I'd actually want if I were to get a few wall-mounted cases. I'd prefer not to have my figures just standing there facing forward...gotta have some fun with it. But then the depth has to be greater to allow dynamic poses.

16" wide by 16" tall maybe? Depth...ack, I dunno. 4"?

I realize this is an old post but wanted to share. I just bought a custom sized case with base from Cases for Collectibles. 61" lg x 17" deep x 23" high. About 4 business days for production. Case was shipped in a crate and was very well packed. I just set it up today and couldn't be happier.

Back