Sideshow ever going to make a Jason Todd Red Hood statue/PF ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fastball Special

Super Freak
Reaction score
I didn't find a thread for this but I have been wanting a Jason Todd Red Hood statue/PF/ anything.

Anyone else hoping to get this ?

The DC PFs have been pretty Bat-centric, so if that keeps up I'm sure he'll get made somewhere down the line--though probably not before Nightwing and Tim Drake Robin. I'm actually hoping to see more Superman-related characters and a giant-ass Darkseid first.

**** Todd. Get me the other Batgirls and Batwoman first! :rock:rock:rock

No but seriously a Todd would be cool. Id definitely would want the mask on, looks too much like nightwing without it. Besides a good exclusive would be change of weapons for sure. But cant be new 52. I just dont like the armor.

I doubt SS would never tackle Jason Todd at some point.

But with so many characters to do just expect it could be a LOOOOONG time before they get to him...look at how long SS has had Marvel and how many popular characters haven't been done yet (Magneto, Loki, Phoenix, Doc Oc, Beast, Blade, Iceman, Human Torch, Prof. X, Hobgoblin, Lizard, Kingpin, Archangel, Thanos, Dr. Strange, Luke Cage, etc).

Btw, Batman: Under the Red Hood is one of my favorite DC Animated movies. Beginning to end good.

I won't be surprised tho if we do get Todd, Power Girl was bit of a curveball pick.

SS is doing a great job on DC right now, they need to bring out more characters before the other company starts.

And high ES is not going to help them!

I doubt SS would never tackle Jason Todd at some point.

But with so many characters to do just expect it could be a LOOOOONG time before they get to him...look at how long SS has had Marvel and how many popular characters haven't been done yet (Magneto, Loki, Phoenix, Doc Oc, Beast, Blade, Iceman, Human Torch, Prof. X, Hobgoblin, Lizard, Kingpin, Archangel, Thanos, Dr. Strange, Luke Cage, etc).

Btw, Batman: Under the Red Hood is one of my favorite DC Animated movies. Beginning to end good.

I keep hearing that. i have to watch soon,

Would love a Red Hood PF. Loved the novel and the animated movie. Have to pick up the novel again. Anybody know if it was ever released in Hard Cover. Or if DC has any plans on doing an Absolute edition along with Red Hood the Lost Days?

I wish that DC would make a Red Hood statue since that maquette is impossible to find. A sideshow PF would be a grail but I'll settle for a DC statue.

Back