Jason Bourne is back?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys are a bunch of HATERS! :wink1:

Troll-Doll-ZORRO-Masked-Bandit-Purple-Cape-Mask.jpg

Good news! I didn't think the last one was bad, though it just could have been any other action movie instead of putting it under the Bourne umbrella. It wouldn't make sense to make a Robin movie and call it Batman so I don't know why they did it with that one except to cash in on the brand.

Good news! I didn't think the last one was bad, though it just could have been any other action movie instead of putting it under the Bourne umbrella. It wouldn't make sense to make a Robin movie and call it Batman so I don't know why they did it with that one except to cash in on the brand.

If I'm not mistaken, his character is actually in the books. I don't read them, so I don't know for sure.

I like the trilogy but am unsure if there is a need to bring the character back. I mean they gave him a pretty good ending. What's this story going to be about? He discovers the govt has a new program with younger assassins and he tries to end that too and become their mentor?

for a second there, i thought the title sez....

Jason Bourne is black.

after Legacy, i couldn't blame them. :lol

Back