The Princess Bride Statues at 80% off!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I picked up a set, great deal! Also got that Garfield statue on sale. Wasn't really interested in it, but I couldn't pass up on a $400 statue for $60.

I got the Princess Bride Statues. I thought the sculpts were good and on par with SS etc. My problem was fitting the foot peg in the base. But a great deal here.

darn you- I didn't need to spend any more money <----- notice I used the past tense lol

I eagerly and poverty strickenly await this diorama of one of the best movies ever to arrive on my doorstep :impatient:

thanks for the heads up! I think... haha

Heh, I just bought the book the other day. Love this movie. Almost bought these when they had that 40% off sale or whatever a few months ago, then they went back up in price. Wonder how long it will be before they get these in? Never been too impressed with Factory Entertainment, but, wow, worth taking a flyer on at that price.

I just got the Garfield ...huge box, very big signed piece. Well worth the BBTS $60 price tag..excellent

I just got the Garfield ...huge box, very big signed piece. Well worth the BBTS $60 price tag..excellent

I noticed they sold out yesterday or today. I was tempted when I saw just one remaining, but not something I collect so I let it go. Did look great for the price though.

I noticed they sold out yesterday or today. I was tempted when I saw just one remaining, but not something I collect so I let it go. Did look great for the price though.

It's a great piece for the price paid

Just gottem in, they are SWEET!

The pegs on both statues are really badly aligned but I was expecting it. Anybody got any tips on heating up polystone? Best to use a blow dryer? Heat gun? Any precautions to keep from messing up the paint?

Back