SyFy's Z-Nation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't really care that much for it. For one thing, I didn't care for the directing and some of the acting was bad, but for Syfy that's normal. I'm not going to bother with it though.

I didn't catch the full episode but bits and pieces of it. I could tell it was made by asylum in every scene. It's almost as if actors have to purposely act bad because it's an asylum film. The zombies looked pretty great however.

I'll try to force myself to watch the entire episode at some point.

I saw it, it had a some cool moments but it also had a lot of cheese and some bad special effects but I knew that would probably be the case going in. I had a really hard time with the guy they cast to play the outpost communicator but the zombies looked pretty cool for the most part. I'll probably watch it until TWD starts and who knows after that.

I am usually easily entertained. This seems like a really weak parody of the Walking Dead. The only things missing were Coarl and a crossbow. Might stick with it until other new episodes of other shows start up on Friday night.

I watched it, and was pleasantly surprised. Definitely not on Walking Dead's level, but it kept me entertained. I'm not sure Ill follow it, week to week with all of the promising new fall shows getting ready to start up, but I may watch it a couple more times before I decide for sure.

I liked it! I wasn't TWD level, but not quite as bad as most SyFy movies. Strangely entertaining.

I havent watched it, I'm not even sure I get the channel anymore. It seems like SYFY (I hate that name) embraces the bad acting and directing thing now though, do they even try to make quality shows like Battlestar anymore?

I completely forgot this was going to be on. I may try to watch the first episode, though it doesn't sound like it's going to be "must-see TV".

I havent watched it, I'm not even sure I get the channel anymore. It seems like SYFY (I hate that name) embraces the bad acting and directing thing now though, do they even try to make quality shows like Battlestar anymore?

now that you mention it....
It's ironic that by doing this they are pretty much destroying themselves. just read number 3 on this list, it's exactly what you said:

https://www.cracked.com/quick-fixes/4-ways-youre-accidentally-killing-your-favorite-tv-shows/

now that you mention it....
It's ironic that by doing this they are pretty much destroying themselves. just read number 3 on this list, it's exactly what you said:

https://www.cracked.com/quick-fixes/4-ways-youre-accidentally-killing-your-favorite-tv-shows/

Interesting. Really seems like a desperate strategy for them, just the opposite of AMC, which was also in the article. I think they gave up after Caprica bombed, and while the concept of Sharknado might illicit a few laughs from me, it's not enough to get me to watch.

Defiance and Dominion are two of their best.

I saw the commercial with the big bell hitting the zombies. I take it that this isn't suppose to be taken seriously?

Back