NFL statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

savageHULK

Super Freak
Reaction score
Why has no one done really nice NFL or NFL HoF statues? I would buy a 1/4 scale Steve Young or Cool Joe in a heart beat.

I was asking a friend of mine the same thing a few days ago. I would be all over any the Cowboys myself.

I was asking a friend of mine the same thing a few days ago. I would be all over any the Cowboys myself.

Seems like a money maker. Maybe even 1/5 to save me a little money. Haha

Kaepernick, Willis, Young, Montana, Rice, Lott... Atleast 10 more, instant buy.

Seems like a money maker. Maybe even 1/5 to save me a little money. Haha

Kaepernick, Willis, Young, Montana, Rice, Lott... Atleast 10 more, instant buy.

As many football fans that there is you would think it would be a money make for sure. They could do current players as well as a Legend or HOF line.

Not into the NHL but that and a NBA line would be fine with me.

Danbury mint does NFL statues. I have RG3 and Darrell Green statues as I'm a Redskin fan

1972.jpg
Danbury mint does NFL statues. I have RG3 and Darrell Green statues as I'm a Redskin fan

I have this Danbury Mint 1972 Miami Dolphins 17-0 undefeated season figurine set. They make really nice team sets. They also have the 76 Raiders, 77 Cowboys. 66 Packers, 97 Broncos and 03 Steelers.

What has the world come to,a Redskins fan that lives in Texas Blasphemy!

Burgandy and gold till I'm dead and cold. I wanted the Hogs statue the did along time ago so bad but could not afford it at the time. I can't even find it on eBay

Burgandy and gold till I'm dead and cold. I wanted the Hogs statue the did along time ago so bad but could not afford it at the time. I can't even find it on eBay
I had those for a long time but sold them a few years ago to some guy in Norway of all places. I got close to $500 but still kinda regret selling them.

Back