1/6 Would you buy a Hot Toys Fleckmobile?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you buy a Hot Toys 1/6th Fleckmobile?

• Total voters
The Tumbler was badass though even if it wasn't the most traditional looking Batmobile. I just liked how beastly it looked and it just had a cool presence on screen, even though it didn't get a ton of screen time other than Batman Begins. I do like the Burton Batmobile though just for the fact that its classic and feels more comic inspired. I also sort of liked the Batmobile from Batman Forever too honestly. Really the only version I haven't liked to date is the one from Batman & Robin (that film just got nothing right). I think the newest one from Batman V. Superman could be okay but it isn't my favorite design from what we've seen of it thus far.

Agreed with your assessment of the Tumbler, I really like it now, but it would never be what I would picture a Batmobile to look like if that makes sense. I hated the Forever Batmobile with a passion; and the Batman & Robin one was an okay design, but I wasn't fond of the roadster aspect of the open top. I think you nailed it with the SVB design earlier: it seems like they tried to design a car while keeping the Tumbler aesthetic, which to me, just looks awful. It's just really really disappointing to me.

I guess it really depends on how the movie turns out. I can't buy a toy car from a movie I have no fondness of. That being said, the Batmobile does seem to look good.

I would looks like the tumbler, but sleeker nBZU3Chh.jpg

Too early to tell. I'm fine with the design but it would take a lot of screentime and maybe a couple of film appearances before I think that it's worth the purchase as this would cost around $700-800.

Just bring the '66 Batmobile already. That and the '89 car are the true iconic on-screen Batmobiles IMO.

this is the first batmobile that competes with the 89 as far as looks. Much better than the Nolan Bat
mobile.

The Vehicle is ****ing Bat-ass. For me, as long as Batman's vehicles can give him protection then i'll fully support it.

I already have the setup waiting for the 66 mobile, with the corresponding batman. I think I'll get this one as soon as HT delivers the 66.

I already have the setup waiting for the 66 mobile, with the corresponding batman. I think I'll get this one as soon as HT delivers the 66.

Wouldn't be surprised if the 66' Batmobile is cancelled. 66' Batman and Robin have sold poorly.

I think this poll is a bit premature....there is still quite a long wait 'till the film is released.

Love the look of this Batmobile but I don't buy vehicles so it's. No for me. Can't wait to see it in action and not in a from a camera phone

No. The batmobiles in batman Forever and B&R are much better. Took a lot for me to say that.

This thing looks very similar to the one from JL: Doom animated movie I just watched again last night. Can't say that I like the design, but it may be one of those that grow on you.

Back