Horn Of Gondor Commissioned Project - WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GeneralMayhem

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
You may have seen this mentioned a while back by another member hoping to turn this comission into a "group order'. Here's an update, after having to have to take some time off for health reasons, the sculpts are beginning to shape up.

First look...

horn_progress_1.jpg

More details laid in, and some small changes made...

horn_progress_2.jpg

After a little more tweaking, the upper ring section shown here will be replicated 4 times, with an alteration made to the uppermost section to accomodate the rings for hanging.

horn_progress_3.jpg

Upper band sculpt, almost finished. Again, this section will be duplicated 4 times around the full diameter of the band.

~ GM

Like a horn?

lol

Actually, I've based the mouthpiece on one from a french horn, so it sounds quite nice, provided you blow into it properly.

This project looks absolutely amazing! Too bad it is a little rich for my blood these days, but if there was one prop from LOTR that would be my favorite, this would be it! Boromir is such a tragic, human character.

That horn looks amazing. I have always found Boromir to be the most relateable character in LOTR. His struggle to do what he thinks and right and fall the ring is such a pivital point in the book that shows the Power of the Ring.

jimmyjamesf said:
That horn looks amazing. I have always found Boromir to be the most relateable character in LOTR. His struggle to do what he thinks and right and fall the ring is such a pivital point in the book that shows the Power of the Ring.

I agree.... Boromir was my favorite character outside of Aragorn. Love the horn project too, too expensive for me... but nice nontheless....

Back