Please! Can XM just have it's own area somewhere on this forum???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:yess: My job here is done. Up, UP and AWAY!!
superman.gif

Ah, but you got the resonable one to stop fighting .. when the other returns ... make sure you have the club ready ... lol

Jaws & Y4NK33, please keep things civil or I get my Freaks Be Good stick out. :thwak

Anyway...While I see why some would want one, I think creating a new XM Studios forum is pointless. We don't have a specific forum for Hot Toys, Gentle Giant, Kotobukiya or any others. So why make an exception?

Right now, XM is hot. They are currently producing some great statues and collectors are excited, like all things the XM hype will eventually simmer down.

download.jpg

LOL... Over the top much there Yank...lol

stallone.gif

overthetop.gif

Can't you just subscribe to threads and not have to even look in the different sections? I just use Tapatalk and use the 'participated threads' option.

Yep! :exactly:

You know I love bro :1-1: I love you so much that if you were in a public toilet surrounded by 30 urinals...I'd use the one next to you! :exactly: :lol :lol
wtf-32371.gif

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Jaws & Y4NK33, please keep things civil or I get my Freaks Be Good stick out. :thwak

Anyway...While I see why some would want one, I think creating a new XM Studios forum is pointless. We don't have a specific forum for Hot Toys, Gentle Giant, Kotobukiya or any others. So why make an exception?

Right now, XM is hot. They are currently producing some great statues and collectors are excited, like all things the XM hype will eventually simmer down.

:goodpost: :exactly:

No spankerino pls
spank.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back